What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neins

myrrh ken

First Grade
Thought I'd get in early for thoughts on the Neins.

With Andrew Ryan and Kurt Gidley making returns for their former clubs ( Raiders have ruled out recalling Todd), what retired veteran could we recall?

Peach, Presto or Paris would be great.

chewsta

First Grade
Theres a young stocky fella floating around without a club at all that would make a handy battering ram. Big future ahead of him, does a bit of boxing too. Paul Galston, Gallen, Garron, Something like that. Worth a punt, might even make the top 30 with a few good games under his belt.

Thought I'd get in early for thoughts on the Neins.

With Andrew Ryan and Kurt Gidley making returns for their former clubs ( Raiders have ruled out recalling Todd), what retired veteran could we recall?

Peach, Presto or Paris would be great.
Paul Gallen.... "Your mission ,if you choose to accept it ,will be to take out any opposition forward that might be a threat to us in the regular season."

Ads

First Grade
Send retired blokes and fast youth teamers. Zero nrl players please.

Quigs

Immortal
Flock da Neins - absolutely zero interest I'm afraid.

No injuries will mean a win for moi.

SadShark

Bench
Bundy is the one.
Just knock some caarrrnt out for the fun of it.
Far Kurnell, those were great sights to watch. Bundy running at some poor, hapless chonker, about to get demolished. Either by the dook or being tackle belted. Small victories without winning the big one in those days.

Shoulda. Woulda. Coulda.

Latest posts