What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan could start NRL season in reserves after rejecting Super League move

And to think we could have someone at fullback like Adam Doueihi for 500k instead.

The guy is definitely delusional. He plays geniused, not a team player and is the worst signing (value for money) since Ben Ross.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
And to think we could have someone at fullback like Adam Doueihi for 500k instead.

The guy is definitely delusional. He plays geniused, not a team player and is the worst signing (value for money) since Ben Ross.

Moylan is paid more and has done nothing for us.

Dugan is saying its all bullshit anyway

Moylan is paid more and has done nothing for us.

Dugan is saying its all bullshit anyway

Frank Discussion isn’t saying it’s bullshyte.

He stated this very issue with Dugan one week ago on this forum.

Don’t get me started on that pea Heart Moylan but at least he isn’t disrupting the team environment.

Ads

First Grade
Medical retirement floating around the twitter world. Unlikely though. Definitely something suss going on at the least.

Ads

First Grade
Way I read it, it wasn't Sharks who floated it but Dugans camp.

Sounds like Sharks said sfa chance of NRL approval.
Yeah sounds that way. Probably a worsening of a previous injury.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Let’s face it, Xerri probably already has to sort his Roosters socks apart from his Manly’s Bitches socks.

Oh, and he will sign for the Roosters for an abracadabra “$200k” a season because “I want to win a Premiership”.
Maybe he will want to come and play under Flanno at Saints!