What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Man we seriously need to keep him!!

In other news, it appears we have made a forward signing in Hame Sele from the Panthers. Not a bad signing at all I reckon.
Where did you hear this bro?

I am happy with that.

Absolutely mate, I’ve met him before too he’s got a young family.

He will put in, I can tell you that. He was a Dragons junior I believe.

I would have him ahead of Dillon and Mago but not ahead of Nicholls or Amone.

taste2taste

Juniors
Who's the bloke the wallabies are trying to sign from the Rabbits ?
I saw the headline on the tele.com but am not subscribed to read the article.

callmack1

Staff member
Where did you hear this bro?

I am happy with that.

Absolutely mate, I’ve met him before too he’s got a young family.

He will put in, I can tell you that. He was a Dragons junior I believe.

I would have him ahead of Dillon and Mago but not ahead of Nicholls or Amone.
My mate showed me on his Instagram. He posted a story from a dressing room of a Souths backpack (all be it a Canterbury Cup one because it had the 'Wotif' sponsor on it) and all the 2020 training gear. The caption he put was 'first day.' So that pretty much confirms he's with us now.

taste2taste

Juniors

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
So he's a union player at a GPS school? For the past decade league has pillaged Union schoolboys, looks like Union has finally realised they need to keep their talented juniors.

Watch this space I guess.

He’s one of the most hyped Souths juniors that have come through for a while. Only 17 years old but expected to be debuted with Souths as soon as he turns 18.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My mate showed me on his Instagram. He posted a story from a dressing room of a Souths backpack (all be it a Canterbury Cup one because it had the 'Wotif' sponsor on it) and all the 2020 training gear. The caption he put was 'first day.' So that pretty much confirms he's with us now.
Well if it’s not for first grade then we must have someone else in mind as we have to fill our 29th spot of our top 30 by round 1.

Thumper

Juniors
The reason why Cody failed to debut with Tits and the Storm was due to shoulder injuries.
Watch dressing room pics he is strapped both ways.
The reason for his drop in form last year was for the same reasons I believe!
Cody didn’t debut for storm because he did his hammy the day before he was ment to

NovoBunny94

Juniors

Tbh hes only 15.. i doubt he would want to play for us when he is 18 when he could make history by being the youngest ever wallaby.. as well as emulating his idol Folau. I suppose stranger things have happened, only time will tell.
Anyways, we need forwards. Any 16-18 year old forwards coming through the junior system? :joy:

Latest posts