What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

McGregor running the water?
McGregor looking comfortable being uncomfortable.

Flanno does the post game interview?
Players responding to a real coach?

The team wins a game?
The club winning the Charity Shield?

The club appointing an outsider as CEO, who plans to sack McGregor as first directive?
The club outsourcing the painting contract for the locker room?

You missed the “ no plans to release the coach” standard press release okbeeone

Then again, your management would be the only club on earth to forget the punchline 2 days later.

FBDA1A22-97DF-4E40-A813-AD6AFC1B48F6.jpeg
“Leadership by Design” have their work cut out for them.

I am reliably informed that after a week with McFester, two of their best and brightest have quit and are looking for jobs picking fruit.

They are regretting the backhander they gave to Gus for getting them the gig.

In the meantime, the clubs new meditation experts have started de-programming the players from Maryisation and convinced them his apoearances in front of them are a crude alien hologram.

Festercredit@gareth76!

getsmarty

Immortal
remote.axd

LINESPEED

Juniors
The Clown

The unmasked mute harlequin in the Dragon coaching pantomime -
with its attendant sycophant at the ready

OR

“FMDMary geez that Brayden dude can pass ha but heez a No 4 so I’m safe eh, EH I’m ur 3 forever forever like yapromised and weez tight ya know I know bosom buddies besties andandand fuc* I hate linespeedZac’s staying fullback like-we-planned-at-the-Daptoeh whatamI gunna do about them 2 new Tiger centresI’mshitscared...fuuuk is it rushupslideorWTFhailMary...and now bjesus Laughy’srooted”

Last edited:
Agree he must be the luckiest coach in the history of rugby league, to keep getting his contract extended, with such a poor record in getting a side into the finals.

It’s not luck, it’s jobs for buddies and grand delusion at work.

He’s financially ok, he’s had a fair go, he really should step aside for another.

This is just hurting people. It’s sad.

Latest posts