What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan could start NRL season in reserves after rejecting Super League move

shaggs

Coach
im not saying that. What Im saying is that he has seen doctor who would be a million times bettter than anything our club could dish up & he has told him to stay off it.
Is this the entire story & as usual the factions are doing their under mining?
I was at games last year & I heard the contact at the ground when Dugan ran. That is not a player that goes off if he is unijnured. Ive never heard such absolute shyte.
Is this more of a case of factions & less about Dugan?
The sharks team doctor is actually excellent and well known as a sports physician. These guys are often assistants to orthopaedic surgeons during surgery well. The doc knows knees and joints.

In my experience, a doctor will almost always tell you want you want to hear. Just to get you out of the room. They don’t make money doing long consults especially something like this. Duges isn’t getting a knee replacement, within the next 10-15 years. So any old ambulance chaser is going to give an opinion

Dugan was my favourite player last year. I love a guy who puts his body on the line and keeps getting up. Sure he might be slow, but some of the pussies here wouldn’t get up.

But I can’t stand a guy who isn’t all in with a team. You can’t just show up and play, while moping around at training. Every other bloke in the squad is putting in the hard yards.

His experience might be missed, but then the enthusiasm of Ronald is infectious too

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
factions & less about Dugan?
The locals and hair faction - Lead by Chad (liberals) Coach endorsed
The migrated from the west faction - Lead by Wade (labour)
The immigrants - Lead by Shaun (Greens)
Josh Dugan faction - Just Josh and his PSP4 (Katter party)

YTSharks

Juniors
And buzz and friends are the Pauline Hanson party

You left out the mean girls faction. From what I've heard they drove Flange Jnr away.
Some may even be surprised, or not,by whom the ringleaders in that little play were

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You left out the mean girls faction. From what I've heard they drove Flange Jnr away.
Some may even be surprised, or not,by whom the ringleaders in that little play were
I do not doubt this.

But Dugan is a faction of one, he gets some sympathy from Andrew.

I do not doubt this.

But Dugan is a faction of one, he gets some sympathy from Andrew.
Well amalgamate one player from the hair faction with one player from the west faction and they have their secret, or not so secret , mean girls faction.

lolesi

First Grade

100% believe that.
watching him and xerri at the jets v bears game in the finals last year after we got knocked out by manly, they didn’t interact at all with the main group and looked very out of the loop.

f**k I feel like sydney confidential

shaggs

Coach
100% believe that.
watching him and xerri at the jets v bears game in the finals last year after we got knocked out by manly, they didn’t interact at all with the main group and looked very out of the loop.

f**k I feel like sydney confidential
They are also kids. Youngest in the squad.

Weaponhead

Coach
Two more years of a compromised cap is the likely outcome. Add Moylan to this as well.

Thanks for the parting gifts, Flanno.
Spot on. Both panic signings at losing established players. Contracts too long and likely over valued.

The Flange did some very good business but also had some clangers.

Marquee money requires marquee output.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Watch closely this year Broncs with Boyd on big money, he is not worth it, lets see how they get NRL to persuade them to get full release of his contract, we know it will happen

Quigs

Immortal
Dariarse makes the magic 16 games this year his very valuable contract extension option automatically kicks in for 2021.

You just sit back annnnnd watch how the Donks handle discarding their former Team Captain.

Might not be under a bus but a mountain of 16 games to get picked in if you are not wanted will make for very interesting viewing. It will be like reality TV survivor series. Will he or won't he. Will the islands inhabitants maintain team harmony or will they turn on themselves.

Personally I can't wait.

Latest posts