What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 predictions, thoughts and general discussion:

Richard Norton

Juniors
Dracarys
I agree. Watch Mary take all the credit if we have a big year
This!!!
If we have a big year, it will be largely due to Flannigan, nothing from Mary, he has shown over the years what he has, and its nothing!
Mary will be extended, Flanno will go elsewhere, and we will be back to how its been the last few years.
I never want to see my Dragons lose, EVER, but for the sake of f*%king Mary off, ill take 6 loses to start the year!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Not sure about Brisbane but agree about Souths- Bennett's star has been waning of late -in the international arena at least- but if he can mould the remnants of what is now a pretty average Souths pack (Cook and Murray aside) into an effective unit to support their gun backline, his place in the pantheon of great coaches will be confirmed.

Confirmed again?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I I think that we will sneak into 7th or 8th. . We will win a couple of semis And Mary will take all the credit. At least I can guarantee that bit.
Couple of young guys with also surprised how good they are.

Samy,
l hope we don't just sneak into the eight.
That would probably be 'good enough' for the board but not for us fans.

l hope we get toasted early, Mcgregor sacked and then l would be happy to sneak into the eight, there after. Looking forward to the young guns showing their worth.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Samy,
l hope we don't just sneak into the eight.
That would probably be 'good enough' for the board but not for us fans.

l hope we get toasted early, Mcgregor sacked and then l would be happy to sneak into the eight, there after. Looking forward to the young guns showing their worth.

Exactly what I was hinting at I can see us having a big run at the end of the year if Mary's gone. . Momentum into the semi-finals and Wendy a couple of games. Hope that make sense.

mickeylane

Bench
Bold Predictions 2020
- Dragons top 8 finish (7th)
- Mcgregor still sacked at seasons end w Flanagan offered 3-year deal in late October after Dragons lobby NRL
- Dufty will be Dragons FB during 2nd half of season
- Tristan Sailor Dragons top try scorer playing on the right wing
- Souths or Parra or Raiders in GF...cant split them
- Roosters to scrape in top 8 (just)
- Jack Wighton - Dally M Medal Winner
- JDB to be exonerated and play SOO this year
- James Graham to retire mid-season due to concussion rule
- Latrell Mitchell to play SOO this year
-

possm

Coach
This!!!
If we have a big year, it will be largely due to Flannigan, nothing from Mary, he has shown over the years what he has, and its nothing!
Mary will be extended, Flanno will go elsewhere, and we will be back to how its been the last few years.
I never want to see my Dragons lose, EVER, but for the sake of f*%king Mary off, ill take 6 loses to start the year!
I want to see our new CEO convince the NRL to shorten Flanagan's sentence - good behaviour. In this way we may have a chance of keeping him and Sheppard.

Old Timer

Coach
Thank you good sir.
Looking forward to talking footy with many of you guys and gals.
And, judging by what iv seen, banging heads with a couple on here hahaha
Welcome to the mad house and hope you have lots of fun.
No doubt you will lose a bit of bark and take a bit off others so just keep the bandaids at the fore.
The real stuff is just around the corner and just remember if at 1st you don't succeed just tell them to f**k off.

I predict the best thing about Season 2020 to be the keyring that came with my membership package.
Otherwise I fear 2020 will be a microwaved re-heat of 2019's leftovers in a plastic container covered in cling wrap which has unattractively and unappetisingly stuck to the contents.
My other fearless prediction is that one of our coaching staff won't last the season. And it will be Flanno.

Latest posts