What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If indeed she barged In unannounced, she got what she deserved. She shouldn’t get off lightly just because she’s a female.

her behavior doesn't excuse his language and behavior

they could both do with lessons in decorum

I would hope that my sons never treat any woman like that

IFR33K

Coach
her behavior doesn't excuse his language and behavior

they could both do with lessons in decorum

I would hope that my sons never treat any woman like that

You guys are far too nice. Haven’t read everything but by all accounts she’s a nutter.

I know there’s a lot of people that dislike Reynolds, even I do, but I have no issues with the manner he reacted. We don’t know the entire story but her barging or breaking in is totally unacceptable. I personally think people have an agenda against him. I find it hard to believe, you guys wouldn’t of carried on too. Without naming names, I’ve some here carry on just because of a differing opinion. Would hate to see what they’d do if their ex broke in.

Bazal

Post Whore
You guys are far too nice. Haven’t read everything but by all accounts she’s a nutter.

I know there’s a lot of people that dislike Reynolds, even I do, but I have no issues with the manner he reacted. We don’t know the entire story but her barging or breaking in is totally unacceptable. I personally think people have an agenda against him. I find it hard to believe, you guys wouldn’t of carried on too. Without naming names, I’ve some here carry on just because of a differing opinion. Would hate to see what they’d do if their ex broke in.

Not surprising you're happy to judge the situation based on one report about her if you're also happy to judge character based on forum posts I guess.

They're both clearly absolute f**kwits and anyone who has ever screamed in their partners face that he or she is a f**ken dog merkin is no better than someone who's snotted their partner, simple as that

Gronk

Staff member
Not surprising you're happy to judge the situation based on one report about her if you're also happy to judge character based on forum posts I guess.

They're both clearly absolute f**kwits and anyone who has ever screamed in their partners face that he or she is a f**ken dog merkin is no better than someone who's snotted their partner, simple as that
This. I don’t know the lady from a bar of soap, but they did an absolute character assassination hit job on her mid week. Even if she is guilty of past indiscretions, the matter at hand (which the court needs to asses) is a charge against the male of DV.

it will then be up to the court to determine if she is a credible witness. So dog of all involved to smear her as a bunny boiler.

Social media has already acquitted Grub. :rolling_eyes:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This. I don’t know the lady from a bar of soap, but they did an absolute character assassination hit job on her mid week. Even if she is guilty of past indiscretions, the matter at hand (which the court needs to asses) is a charge against the male of DV.

it will then be up to the court to determine if she is a credible witness. So dog of all involved to smear her as a bunny boiler.

Social media has already acquitted Grub. :rolling_eyes:
She knew he wasn't doing well and then turned up at his house to provoke him. Nobody likes a bully, and nobody has acquitted Reynolds. He is hated, and people are making sure that doesn't give her a free pass to harass him.