What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Perth Nines

I can’t see us risking too many of the boys Callmack, I’ll be surprised if Reyno plays.

I wonder who will be captain?

I expect lots of our younger boys to get a run.

i think Reyno is the only player confirmed for Souths so far with his drop kicks he will be important. full team lists come out on Tuesday i think.

Travitoh

First Grade
I can’t see us risking too many of the boys Callmack, I’ll be surprised if Reyno plays.

I wonder who will be captain?

I expect lots of our younger boys to get a run.

If Murray plays, I'd give him the captaincy for 9's. I know he won't be club captain but the experience can only be good for him i believe.

If Murray plays, I'd give him the captaincy for 9's. I know he won't be club captain but the experience can only be good for him i believe.
i would make Murray Captain now for the NRL as well as the 9's
My main concern is he doesn’t get injured.
lets face it no team can afford injury to key players but the 9's is part of this season so i say send our best team and have a crack.

Rabbits20

Immortal
i would make Murray Captain now for the NRL as well as the 9's

lets face it no team can afford injury to key players but the 9's is part of this season so i say send our best team and have a crack.
Bennett normally does not take these kinds of tounaments seriously though and I can see why.

callmack1

Staff member
Yeeeehaaaaaa!!! It's that time! We can finally say it guys........... Footy is back THIS WEEK!!! It's finally come back around again and I think I speak for all of us when I say that I honestly cannot wait! Been waiting since that Preliminary Final last year and finally, the week is upon us with the Nines this weekend!

Really looking forward to the Nines! Obviously it'd be awesome to win and I'm kind of hoping we name a strong squad in order to achieve that however, the Nines is one of those tournaments that if you don't win, it's no massive loss. The main thing I am hoping for is no injuries. It will be the first time the boys have hit the field this year so it's a great chance to clear out some cobwebs and have a bt of fun!

Honestly can't wait to see how some of our younger guys we haven't seen a lot of go, it's gonna be great to watch them run around with a bit of room to move!

So yea, it's time! God's game returns THIS WEEK!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS: Damien Cook, Dane Gagai, Cameron Murray, Jaydn Su'A, Junior Tatola, Ethan Lowe, Campbell Graham, Braidon Burns, Bryson Goodwin, Troy Dargan, Joshua Cook, Lachlan Ilias, Keaon Koloamatangi, Blake Taaffe, Jaxson Paulo, Edene Gebbie, Jack Johns, Patrick Mago

That’s the rumoured 9’s squad for us, I like it tbh, nowhere near full strength but a good mix of first graders and youngsters.

Got Gagai, Campbell, Burns, Gebbie, Goodwin and Paulo in the backs.

Dargan, Taaffe, Ilias in the halves

Cook, J. Cook, Murray, Su’a, Tatola, Lowe, Koloa, Johns and Mago in the pack.

Obviously looks like we aren’t risking Latrell, AJ, Roberts, Allan, Tom.

Cody, Reyno, Knight, Nicholls, Dillon, Rodwell all either injured or in rehab.

No Sironen or Amone there either.

No Marsters, Hawkins, Denniss there as well.

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...ns-and-prize-money/1ekr0zqtb4s7t1gye8ee4ijvoy

Latest posts