What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redoute's Choice..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Have they confirmed they are going to send it here for the Cox Plate? Pretty open year for them to come

Lemon Squash

First Grade

Mong

Post Whore
He has 3 colts entered for next years Epsom Derby..

Zarmitan (Zarkava)..

Ashutor (Ashalanda by Linamix who won a Gp2 at Newmarket over 10 furlongs, and ran 4th in the 2009 Hong Kong Cup)..

Pivoine(Fleur De Cactus who is a Montjeu mare)..

Plus Scissor Kick is taking his place on the Haras d’Etreham roster.. http://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/scissor-kick-to-shuttle-to-france/

Beast..:D

I recently bought into a Scissor Kick yearling. Probably won't get to the races until the Autumn or so but am looking forward to what she can do.

to_ddeath

Coach
I recently bought into a Scissor Kick yearling. Probably won't get to the races until the Autumn or so but am looking forward to what she can do.

Annoying horse on the track but hopefully a king producer off it..

Mong

Post Whore
Annoying horse on the track but hopefully a king producer off it..

I see a few starting to get to the races these days so we may start seeing what he produces in time.

Another horse I’m in beat a Scissor Kick horse by the smallest margin two weeks ago in a Taree maiden.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We sent our Zabeel Mare to Scissor Kick, we were pretty excited but she had a paddock accident and it died. Hope things fare better for you Mongy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**k. That’s shit.

Will let you know if and when she gets to the races sometime in the first half of next year all going well.
We got all the way through almost time to sell her and she had her accident. She was insured but with all the fees we had payed we still made a loss. The joys of racing.

Our next colt with her is by Pariah and it’s a colt and it looks outstanding. Fingers crossed we can get some back.

Latest posts