What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Championship

Warriors Fever

Juniors
It’s great Toulouse finally made the move to a more professional looking stadium. With a more professional look it should attract a better following.
London need to do the same, it looked pretty tacky playing at that Ealing ground.
Perth reds idea of the Brent ford stadium has merit especially with no summer tenant.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just can't see 3 codes of football being accepted. 2 yes but not 3.

It equates to about 6 home games in the cross over period so with scheduling considerations you could easily still have only 1 soccer game a fortnight and 1 League/Union game a week there.

deluded pom?

Coach
Pretty strange logic.
Some stadiums in Sydney have 3-4 tenants in the same season.
I don’t know of any stadium in the country that has three professional teams playing out of it. Aren’t there also FA rules about ground sharing should the football team reach the Premier League? They (FA) might allow one other team but I doubt they’d let two more play.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Easy wins for both Toulouse and Leigh at home with both teams scoring 58 points.

Leigh 58-10 Sheffield
Toulouse 58-6 Oldham

Leigh are favourites for promotion imo. Just get the feeling that Toulouse will bottle the big games.

Dark Corner

Juniors
With the RFU cutting the Rugby Championship funding by half maybe its time for the Championship clubs to breakaway and come over to Rugby League....wouldn't it be nice.
RFU f**king up Rugby since 1895.

adamkungl

Immortal
With the RFU cutting the Rugby Championship funding by half maybe its time for the Championship clubs to breakaway and come over to Rugby League....wouldn't it be nice.
RFU f**king up Rugby since 1895.

I see people keep suggesting this but their half-arsed funding is probably still better than the RFLs offering

Dark Corner

Juniors
I see people keep suggesting this but their half-arsed funding is probably still better than the RFLs offering
Honestly I haven't seen any posts about suggestions for the Union clubs to jump ship to the TGG but in the future any clubs with ambition or funds who are in limbo and are left out by ringfencing etc maybe they could jump ships and that goes for Cornish Pirates, Welsh Valleys club and Scottish Borders.
Love to see the RFU get what they deserve.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Gee that would be inexcusable in park footy, let alone championship level.

bloody entertaining for the fans though.

Latest posts