What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bushfire Appeal Charity match - Sat 8/2/20

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Old Symo not quite the athlete he used to be..He won’t be looking for any quick singles if he gets a bat.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Yep....all the class!

f**k me, Smith is a wanker

Lara has been accompanied by Ward on tour
Brian Lara's batting slump has been blamed on an 18-year-old English model the West Indies star brought with him to Australia.
The 31-year-old Lara, who scored a first-ball duck and four runs in his two innings in the resounding defeat by Australia in the first Test, has been accompanied on tour by model Lynnsey Ward.

The former Durham County Cricket Club receptionist has been at the side of the star batsman, and has been blamed for the left-hander's lack of Test form.

West Indies coach Roger Harper defended Lara's right to bring his lingerie model to Australia with him.

Girlfriends permitted

"Team policy actually allows the payers to bring their girlfriends and wives on tour providing they have the permission of team management," Harper said.

greyquoteleft.gif

I don't understand why Brian is being singled out
greyquoteright.gif
Roger Harper, West Indies coach
"As a matter of fact, as the tour progresses a number of us will have our families here.
"I don't understand why Brian is being singled out."

But Sir Vivian Richards, the team's former coach, said his only partner on tour was "my cricket bat".

"When you are on tour you have a group of guys and this is what you're here on tour for. You enjoy things together and achieve things together."

_1044276_richards150.jpg

Richards: His only tour partner was his bat
Ward, selected as the Millennium Babe by English tabloid the Daily Star, accompanied Lara to a team outing at the Dreamworld theme.

Her 33-year-old mother, Claire, said the pair had eyes only for each other.

"It was love at first sight. They're really happy together.

"They fell for each other straight away. They enjoyed a couple of dates and have been together ever since," she told the Daily Star.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/1044276.stm

Pic of her after the link

https://images.app.goo.gl/DVcebmanMF8maww66

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Remember when he toured Australia with the West Indies team and brought a smoking hot 19 yo lingerie model with him ?

Apparently it was distracting his batting while she in the stands, certainly couldn't blame him, but when she didnt turn up one game he scored 200 odd in a tour match.