What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
I want to be nasty in my reply but I have received warnings about a possible ban so from now on I will be nice to everyone including Strider.
I have upset a lot of people.
Can you share with us the posts you made that might flag a possible ban? I'm doing a study on internet forum activity for my boomer group.

hindy111

Post Whore
Can you share with us the posts you made that might flag a possible ban? I'm doing a study on internet forum activity for my boomer group.

Unfortunately I forget what it was for so just being nice now.
Hope you having a great Sunday mate

Suitman

Post Whore
Famine to flood.
Last weekend, we had 3 over 40 degree days in a row, including a 46 and a 43.

Today.....

Anyone suffered any damage?

IDN65140.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Famine to flood.

Today.....

IDN65140.gif

Climate change mate. One extreme to another. Get used to it.
Unless we start shrinking people of course.

Noise

Coach
Famine to flood.

Today.....

IDN65140.gif
I am in the evacuated area for Narrabeen (on the lagoon) but am on the 2nd floor so am sweet. Can't get the cars out of the car park though as flooded outside the property

Happy MEel

First Grade
Famine to flood.

Today.....

IDN65140.gif
We have a pretty decent banksia tree down in our yard which has gone through the fence and is resting on the neighbour’s place. Absolute carnage up here earlier.

88324107-D6AF-4C03-A8B4-6386B614FB8A.jpeg

Suitman

Post Whore
I am in the evacuated area for Narrabeen (on the lagoon) but am on the 2nd floor so am sweet. Can't get the cars out of the car park though as flooded outside the property

That's no good mate. 2nd floor is good though.
Evacuation orders being sent out for people in North Richmond as well. Nepean/Hawkesbury at major flood level atm. Worst flood out that way since 1992.
Listening to the ABC 702 atm and updates coming all the time as things get worse.
Good thing is, it appears to be easing in the metro and the worst heading further south.

Suitman

Post Whore
I know the following map is just Sydney wide, but for the past 4 months, a wider spread of a similar map would have just shown bushfire symbols.

185505_3bcab6e1e1bf3f550a9b8a00055bf19d.png

IFR33K

Coach

I heard they were trying to open the lagoon up to the ocean the past couple days. Did they do it?

IFR33K

Coach
That's no good mate. 2nd floor is good though.
Evacuation orders being sent out for people in North Richmond as well. Nepean/Hawkesbury at major flood level atm. Worst flood out that way since 1992.
Listening to the ABC 702 atm and updates coming all the time as things get worse.
Good thing is, it appears to be easing in the metro and the worst heading further south.

There’s some fears of Liverpool, chipping norton and Moorebank flooding once high tide hits later tonight. Hasn’t been a great start to the year TBH.

Fires, heatwaves, the coronavirus and now this (although we really needed the rain).