What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

lynx000

Juniors
I will be really surprised if this proceeds to a hearing. Highly likely that the charge will be withdrawn in the next 1-3 weeks.

myrrh ken

First Grade
One things for certain, todds regime of eyeballing has certainly sped things up. Gorta show your hand early now to get back on the field.

Wouldntve been cheap for reynolds doing all this digging and hiring margaret cunneen.

bileduct

Coach
Just been looking at Georgia Barone’s twitter and it males for interesting and curious reading.

A couple of points, the account was setup all the way back in 2014. I haven’t looked at any posts before this year, but there’s a lot, mostly retweets which seems to be the norm for twits, but several about this case or implied about it or to do with dv.

If it is indeed another alias, she’s a bloody genius because that name has not been connected to the case until recently, and not mentioned by a former boyfriend or otherwise as one of her aliases. So she’s been keeping that alias on ice all this time? What GB says on Twitter is actually feasible and what SMH used as evidence for her not being Arabella Del Barcelona Donota’s sister isn’t convincing. Either truth is a possibility imo.
Georgia Barone may well be a real person, but she's not Donna's sister as the person speaking to The Daily Telegraph claimed to be.

So here's the excuse from Georgia regarding the dead mother.

So a few problems with this... We know that in 2019 she grifted Josh out of at least $3900 to pay for the supposed funeral. But we also know that she grifted other guys out of money in the previous years for the same funeral. How many "mothers" died? According to the SMH, the text messages from "Aunt Vi" requesting a loan to cover funeral costs are from July 17, 2019. The previous boyfriend Michael Hayes, stated that he gave her money for four funerals, including her mother's, and the Southport CAT ordered she repay him the money on August 7, 2018.

Now you're probably thinking it's "feasible" that Donna's adopted mother is also the mother of Georgia, making Georgia her adopted sister. Well, there's a problem with that. Georgia's mother is still alive...

Why lie about being Donna's sister?

Now, I don't know what the connection is between Donna and the person running this Twitter account. But the person behind that account has some very strong opinions regarding domestic violence and feminism, and it's not uncommon for those people to "believe the victim" and stick to it no matter what other evidence comes out. Maybe she's been duped as well? Maybe she's in on it?

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
Here's another one of Donna's "family members" on twitter with an account created in December 2019 and consisting only of tweets about Josh.

https://twitter.com/EmilyMaeLawson

Based on the wording of a lot of the tweets, to me it looks like the same person behind the Georgia Barone account.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Georgia Barone may well be a real person, but she's not Donna's sister as the person speaking to The Daily Telegraph claimed to be.

So a few problems with this... We know that in 2019 she grifted Josh out of at least $3900 to pay for the supposed funeral. But we also know that she grifted other guys out of money in the previous years for the same funeral. How many "mothers" died? According to the SMH, the text messages from "Aunt Vi" requesting a loan to cover funeral costs are from July 17, 2019. The previous boyfriend Michael Hayes, stated that he gave her money for four funerals, including her mother's, and the Southport CAT ordered she repay him the money on August 7, 2018.

Now you're probably thinking it's "feasible" that Donna's adopted mother is also the mother of Georgia, making Georgia her adopted sister. Well, there's a problem with that. Georgia's mother is still alive...

Now, I don't know what the connection is between Donna and the person running this Twitter account. But the person behind that account has some very strong opinions regarding domestic violence and feminism, and it's not uncommon for those people to "believe the victim" and stick to it no matter what other evidence comes out. Maybe she's been duped as well? Maybe she's in on it?

Their Rugby League commentary is surprisingly "inside baseball" for the sister of someone from Tralagon in rural Victoria.

myrrh ken

First Grade
So they march him into court charged with assaulting a fictional person, what happens then, genius?

It's first principles. The cops are likely going to need a second statement from her explaining she is or isn't the other person, as it will get raised. But they may also have other questions for her. Gee I wonder what's going to happen...

Fufu Andronez

First Grade

All of this evidence will be used by her in her application to get onto Married at First Sight next season.

The producers would snap her up in a heartbeat

Xcalibre

Juniors
I spent far too much time than I should have, trawling that GB twitter account last night. I have an investigative mind and enjoy mysteries, so that’s why it interests me.

It’s hard to say if that is another alias of this Donna Preusker, but more than likely not imo, which begs the question why she’d pretend to be her sister.

I looked mostly from around the time this dv case was announced. It took ages because there’s millions of retweets which is another alarming thing altogether. Like most people on social media there’s not many original thoughts published.

After looking at the account and others which help verify this GB is a real person, I’m pretty sure she is just that. She comes across as a typical young woman (and Tigers fan).

I’ve devoted enough time to this. I don’t know how people use Twitter regularly. After a few hours viewing it, I was mentally exhausted and baffled. Some of these people post numerous times a day ffs. Is this how kids relate these days? Fmd, it’s so confusing and petty.

Xcalibre

Juniors
All of this evidence will be used by her in her application to get onto Married at First Sight next season.

The producers would snap her up in a heartbeat

I was wondering why she hadn’t been on that or one of the similar shows already.

She seems like a fairly typical female millennial sadly. Plastic looking, probably fake tits and posts risqué photos in an attempt at instafame.

bileduct

Coach
I spent far too much time than I should have, trawling that GB twitter account last night. I have an investigative mind and enjoy mysteries, so that’s why it interests me.

It’s hard to say if that is another alias of this Donna Preusker, but more than likely not imo, which begs the question why she’d pretend to be her sister.

I looked mostly from around the time this dv case was announced. It took ages because there’s millions of retweets which is another alarming thing altogether. Like most people on social media there’s not many original thoughts published.

After looking at the account and others which help verify this GB is a real person, I’m pretty sure she is just that. She comes across as a typical young woman (and Tigers fan).

I’ve devoted enough time to this. I don’t know how people use Twitter regularly. After a few hours viewing it, I was mentally exhausted and baffled. Some of these people post numerous times a day ffs. Is this how kids relate these days? Fmd, it’s so confusing and petty.
The Georgia Barone on twitter is definitely a real person, but that EmilyMaeLawson account that claims to be "family" of Donna's is most definitely a sock account, and likely run by Georgia or Donna.

There's a matching Facebook profile for Georgia which reveals who her mother is (who is still alive), and the mother has a twitter account that mentions Georgia as far back as 2011. The mother is also commenting on Neil Breen's posts.

The mother's explanation behind The Daily Telegraph reporting that Georgia claimed to be Donna's sister is that she actually told them "Donna was like a sister" to her. I'm gonna press X to doubt on that one, because she's also pushing the story about who the real "mother" is which is clearly bullshit.

It's possible that Georgia has just been caught up Donna's web of deceit and just doesn't know she's been fooled yet. Those that are closest to these kinds of grifts are often the most in denial.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Sounds accurate bileduct.

I’ve wasted too much time investigating lol, and haven’t looked at this Emily.. I hardly use social media and only do so to promote my business, so I don’t read much of the trash that’s on their usually, but boy does it make me want to get off the internet when I do. Actually it makes me want do destroy the internet and/or the people that taint it.

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Feeling for josh what has happened to him is totally disgraceful.
But this thread has been sensational with some excellent posts special mention for bileduct you’ve been doing all the checking up for me I’ve hardly done any keep it up mate

Perth Red

Post Whore

Me either re Twitter! I’ve enough time spent trying to keep up with family and friends on Facebook let alone a myriad of numpties on twitter whose only relevance is they have a bikini body!

SDM

First Grade
Long thread, has anyone made any alleged suggestions to the uncanny resemblance she shares with the set of boobs that modelled the AFL premiership medal a couple of years back?

Legion

Juniors
The poor dumb bastard.

It could have been much worse though.
Girls marry guys with money, have a kid or two, then pull the same 'he hit me' bullshit, get a divorce & the poor bastard loses more than half of all he has & a good chunk of his income until the youngest child reaches 18yo.

I know more than a few guys who fell into that hole.

Xcalibre

Juniors
The poor dumb bastard.

It could have been much worse though.
Girls marry guys with money, have a kid or two, then pull the same 'he hit me' bullshit, get a divorce & the poor bastard loses more than half of all he has & a good chunk of his income until the youngest child reaches 18yo.

I know more than a few guys who fell into that hole.

Even worse than losing assets...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...catfishing-to-be-a-crime-20200209-p53z5f.html

That’s a case of a woman catfishing another woman, but the deception is similar.