What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

myrrh ken

First Grade
Best back last year and we shaft him to the wing. Why cant we put cherry on the wing?

Gee its hard to deny his request. i dont know if katoa on wing excites me that much but maybe hes ready

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Funnily enough you'd be in a similar situation as if you unloaded Duges cause no kaarrnt would pay more than about 300k freight of Duges contract anyway. Only upside is Ronny would get a start which would be cool but becomes a pretty inexperienced backline all of a sudden.

YTSharks

Juniors
Best back last year and we shaft him to the wing. Why cant we put cherry on the wing?

Gee its hard to deny his request. i dont know if katoa on wing excites me that much but maybe hes ready
Don’t understand how you think it’s hard to deny the request. Where are we going to find an adequate replace on the same money for this season?

Tiger Shark

Bench
Interested to see what we do here. I feel the old Sharks would grant it as we seemed to release anyone who asked.

Is Bomber gonna put his foot down ?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Found one little person (I think) answers to the name of Mr Angry. He / she seems like a an OK person. He's not eating all our food, or creating fights.

He does seem more than a little obbsessed about about our Jarome Luai. perhaps it's a bromance.

If your looking for him you know where he is.......
Pfft I frequent more forums than yours.

Warriors will come for him.

Thanks for Wade we love him, wish Lewie would play nines, he is a shark now that you ditched him to be also rans since that day.

Found one little person (I think) answers to the name of Mr Angry. He / she seems like a an OK person. He's not eating all our food, or creating fights.

He does seem more than a little obbsessed about about our Jarome Luai. perhaps it's a bromance.

If your looking for him you know where he is.......
Mr. A's true love is Shaun Johnson, and Stacey Jones. He's a real local on the Warriors forum

Bomber not showing the senior players any respect & putting the future of the club in the hands of the kids.
Epic fail or masterstroke on the way.
Gallen to take over by August paying $6.50

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I myself do not quite get it, I get they are probably better centres.

But if you are talking best for team.

The Josh's are our best wingers, Mulitano is close, also can play centre.

I just know I would feel more comfortable with Josh's on the wing, they are tall, they can finish, they can defend.

John may have pissed them off, but I back the play.

The Josh's could fight out winger of the year if they commited.

If I am a winger, I await the great ball, for Morris from Wade, for Dugan from Johnson.

So many tries on offer. So many to defend!!!

I plead to the Josh's give it a go. Without question the best wingers we could name.

Bomber not showing the senior players any respect & putting the future of the club in the hands of the kids.
Epic fail or masterstroke on the way.
Gallen to take over by August paying $6.50
You don't know that.
Other senior players are Wade, Fifita, Woods, Chad, Johnson, Moylan.
Not hearing much out of them except they have bought into Bombers programme.
Maybe the junior backs are showing more at training than the old legs.
I'm in agreeance with Mr. A though, both Josh's on the wing would be awesome.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/87f8cd611415c58e3b0cd53e5aafae8a

Personally, I def want him around as a starting winger. But he seems keen on the fraternal reunion and really, given his preference for centre and the logjam of three-quarters at the Sharks, who could blame him? Also bearing in mind, we have salary cap issues AND apparently need to find a spot for Duges.

I only hope the final call is made by Bomber and not 'upstairs'.

Latest posts