What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Cricket Awards 2020 - Formerly AB Medal

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Can't believe the woman cricketer of the year gets an award named after the secretary from hey dad...!

King hit

Coach
I love Warner but AB medal winner? Can’t help they are just basing it on his triple century. Didn’t really do much else.

undertaker

Coach
I honestly can't believe Warner won it. Yeah, he had an outstanding World Cup, but his dreadful performance during the Ashes should've put him nowhere near contention.

Should've been Smith or Cummins as the winner, who were consistent across both tests and ODIs.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Warner deserved it, so would have Paddy if he got it, they said it was close

No problem from me with Davey winning it, ashes aside he was our best t20 bat and ODI in 2019
Plus a great home test summer,

Farcical. What an absolute f**king joke to give it to that midget when he did nothing but bottle in when we need runs the most.

Reactions: JJ

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The whole thing has been a farce since its inception.

Warner winning just confirms it.

Poor old AB's name having to be associated with this shitfest is just sad.

Reactions: JJ

Pommy

Coach
I just don’t understand someone who was so poor in the Ashes could win the award.
Who gives a f**k if he put a load on a truely awful Pakistan?
It should have been Cummings winning by a good margin.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I just don’t understand someone who was so poor in the Ashes could win the award.
Who gives a f**k if he put a load on a truely awful Pakistan?
It should have been Cummings winning by a good margin.

10Warner-kiss.ashx

Latest posts