What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

SadShark

Bench
It’s not the NRL if we don’t get a perforated bowel before season start. Where would the perineal whipping boy be, if not for the obligatory, annual, torn rectal tissue?

Roosters get their man (from any club, under any contract). Thank you mistress NRL. May we please have another?

island pro

Juniors
Bye Josh.
Legend player and I am a fan, but if he wants to play centre so bad that he will spend the season putting in less than 100% on the wing, then bring on Ronaldo.

I wonder how happy Duges will be on the other wing? I suspect not very, but time will tell.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mum will still love you in the morning Feej.

Getting old, take some Mulitano testerone, the young man has plenty.

Ready to fight again in no time.

You old coot.

txta2

Bench
Feej is right, this sort of shit stinks the game up. Its gonna hurt us and make the Rooters stronger. It will kill the Sharks cap if Morris is on fairly ave salary. Fuc the Rooters, fk the NRL and Fk Morris.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This is the sort of shit that has caused me to have no more than a cursory interest in rugby league these days.
Hey did you hear Manly pay $1m for a shyte qlder?

The Broncos rate Milford.

Cowboys think Val is fullback..

Come on stay with me fella.

Pearce will save Newcastle...

Dragons think Hunt is a half...

come on stay.......

snout

First Grade
We have to let him go.
If not he will be disgruntled and we have enuff of them.

However...what right do the rorters have in throwing a grenade into our camp 4 weeks out. We have conditioned Morris since november for them.
Strengthened him. Trained him.
Prepared him.

It shouldnt be allowed they just make an offer to a contracted player from another side.
If they get him they have a win.
If we say no theyve caused us to have a disgruntled player for the season.

So....the solution is simple.
We throw a grenade back.

Of course he can go.
However we want a player in return.

That way everyone wins.

We draw up a list of players...only players we want.
Viktor radley would be at the top. JWH would be near the top as well.
And we let them choose from the list.

That way if they say no we say to morris...sorry old chum we tried. Dont be antsy at us. The rorts are the ones who wouldnt play ball

As much as I don’t want Josh Morris going if he is going to carry his bottom lip around the training paddock let’s see if we can get a player from them in return. I’m not necessarily thinking an outside back. Maybe one of their younger forwards coming through. I also don’t want this to happen too quickly. Drag it out a bit and make the Roosters to look like merkins of the NRL that they are.

Tiger Shark

Bench
As much as I don’t want Josh Morris going if he is going to carry his bottom lip around the training paddock let’s see if we can get a player from them in return. I’m not necessarily thinking an outside back. Maybe one of their younger forwards coming through. I also don’t want this to happen too quickly. Drag it out a bit and make the Roosters to look like merkins of the NRL that they are.

I'd like to think Morris is above that. He's a seasoned mature player not a 18yr entitled teen.

Then again who knows.

imasharkie

Coach
We have to let him go.
If not he will be disgruntled and we have enuff of them.

However...what right do the rorters have in throwing a grenade into our camp 4 weeks out. We have conditioned Morris since november for them.
Strengthened him. Trained him.
Prepared him.

It shouldnt be allowed they just make an offer to a contracted player from another side.
If they get him they have a win.
If we say no theyve caused us to have a disgruntled player for the season.

So....the solution is simple.
We throw a grenade back.

Of course he can go.
However we want a player in return.

That way everyone wins.

We draw up a list of players...only players we want.
Viktor radley would be at the top. JWH would be near the top as well.
And we let them choose from the list.

That way if they say no we say to morris...sorry old chum we tried. Dont be antsy at us. The rorts are the ones who wouldnt play ball
Yep thats the way we should play it. If the Rorters want him so bad, then they should pay.
Since when does the NRL have to do what the Rorters want.
Time the NRL bought in transfer fees including a player swap.

SadShark

Bench
Yep thats the way we should play it. If the Rorters want him so bad, then they should pay.
Since when does the NRL have to do what the Rorters want.
Time the NRL bought in transfer fees including a player swap.
Since Politis, Bouris & Gyngell started telling them how it will all be and what suits the Roosters.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
This shit makes me utterly furious, they got rid of Latrell and the replacement got injured. Deal with it you pricks and don't just think you can cherry pick a replacement a month out from the season.

they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, without consequence. The NRL and uncle Nick will make sure of that.