What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Tigerm

First Grade
If Brooks came into the game as a 9 he'd be playing for Australia by now...well..for the Blues at least
I think both of us have mentioned this type of scenario previously, not saying it is going to happen (T05) but at some stage I think it may be worth a try, gotta get a decent half replacement first, but I think he has all the attributes for the role. Peter Wallace (Panthers) was very successful at it.

Das Hassler

Bench
I think both of us have mentioned this type of scenario previously, not saying it is going to happen (T05) but at some stage I think it may be worth a try, gotta get a decent half replacement first, but I think he has all the attributes for the role. Peter Wallace (Panthers) was very successful at it.

I'm a supporter ( for what it's worth) of Brooks as a half but i really believe he'd be an outstanding 9...he's one of ..if not THE toughest and strongest pound for pound 80 minute player in the NRL ...great acceleration...a developed short kicking game and a great front on defender on big men...add to that the knowledge and experience of what a halfback needs from a 9...as ive said before..i think he'd be another but even better Geoff Toovey.
Just to mention...dont teally need to hear it'd be madness to move Brooks ftom 7...as has been pointed out that's not what the discussion is about

Will05

Juniors
2020 team
1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. BJ?
4. Momirovski
5. Jennings
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Aloiai
9. Mbye
10. Packer
11. Garner
12. Lawrence
13. Twal
14. Chee-Kam
15. Musgrove
16. Mikaele
17. Leilua
18. Walters
19. Taylor
20. Talau
21. Clark

Mr Spock!

Referee
2020 team
1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. BJ?
4. Momirovski
5. Jennings
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Aloiai
9. Mbye
10. Packer
11. Garner
12. Lawrence
13. Twal
14. Chee-Kam
15. Musgrove
16. Mikaele
17. Leilua
18. Walters
19. Taylor
20. Talau
21. Clark
Where's Douehi?

Edit: sorry didn't see the date. I'd start with Thompson at fullback. He deserves it and was great for you guys. Adam'll have to fit in the team structure as well.

Last edited:

Legion

Juniors
Where's Douehi?

Edit: sorry didn't see the date. I'd start with Thompson at fullback. He deserves it and was great for you guys. Adam'll have to fit in the team structure as well.
Thompson does not get enough recognition for how he played at FB for us. He really put in & I respect that. But, I don't think it's his best position.
Madge is a good judge of a players ability so I'm sure that he will play Corey where he will serve us best.

macnaz

Staff member
I've noticed our membership numbers seem quite low in comparison to this period in 2019 , perhaps they havnt been updated as yet. In any case please push your family and freinds to consider jumping on board and at least help us win the supporter battle to be one of Sydneys best supported clubs.
The club I believe is healthier than ever and deserves to backed by as many members as possible.

super_coach

First Grade
I've noticed our membership numbers seem quite low in comparison to this period in 2019 , perhaps they havnt been updated as yet. In any case please push your family and freinds to consider jumping on board and at least help us win the supporter battle to be one of Sydneys best supported clubs.
The club I believe is healthier than ever and deserves to backed by as many members as possible.

signed up again Last Friday, I think it’s my 13th year as a paid member. I actually count as two members as I take out a membership with a reserve seat for two grounds and outer ground for LO.

Latest posts