What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Top row (left to right): Ray Price, Ben Smith, Luke Burt, Paul Carige Daniel Harrison, Matt Ryan Joel Reddy, Mark Tookey, Denis Moran, ?

Bottom row (left to right): Possibly Tim Robinson?, Jeff Robson, Dean Widders, John Williams, Nathan Hindmarsh,Micheal Witt, Michael Buettner, Tim Mannah.
Legend. Thanks mate.

IFR33K

Coach
Haven’t been following any recent reports, but if sivo is named in the 9’s, is he free to start the year?

Noise

Coach
Haven’t been following any recent reports, but if sivo is named in the 9’s, is he free to start the year?
He's been given clearance to play up until his next court hearing which is the 17th Feb (after the nines). Interestingly he doesn't even have to appear at that hearing so I'm not sure what's going to change after the 17th, other than maybe dropping the case?

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Wow we want to win this. So far other clubs have just named nuffies.

Seems like we do. For what it's worth, I ran into Jack Reed and Matt Gillett the other day and both said Brisbane are taking it very seriously. They appear to have named a strong squad as well. Last I checked they were favourites and we were second in the betting. Apparently whoever isn't named in the 9s squad are all playing a trial against Central Queensland Capras. Personally, I just want our side to get through unscathed but it certainly wouldn't hurt winning it either.

parra pete

Referee
Players get injuries in games, at training and in offseason drunken brawls or rolling cars. Next you’ll suggest we stop them doing all those too

Didn't say not to play them..Just said "I hate these TOY games"...as i find them injury magnets. Hate to lose a star player for the season with a major injury. Blake and Nbrown copped injuries at the Toy international nines....anyway that just me....

Latest posts