What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
You think the Roosters would release Brett if the Sharks wanted him and he wanted to play with Josh.

No chance they would, they need him just like the Sharks need Josh.

SBD82

Coach
You think the Roosters would release Brett if the Sharks wanted him and he wanted to play with Josh.

No chance they would, they need him just like the Sharks need Josh.
If the Roosters had resigned Mimorovski, promised him Brett’s position and then told Brett he will be playing out of position or reserve grade, then absolutely it’s possible the Roosters would have let Brett go if he’d approached them.

Valheru

Coach
If the Roosters has resigned Mimorovski, promised him Brett’s position and then told Brett he will be playing out of position or reserve grade, then absolutely it’s possible the Roosters would have let Brett go if he’d approached them.

Exactly.

The sharks have their long term option in J-Moz preferred position. The Latrell situation and Billy smith getting injured has opened the door for the twins to have one last season together.

The sharks don't have a romantic bone in their body.

Zadar

Juniors
Why not?

He didn't want to be at the club, we have to accept that.

Keeping him around this year would serve no purpose other than to piss souths off or piss Latrell off if they made him play reggies.

From all reports his attitude in negotiations stunk and the club obviously decided they were better off without the media storm for 2020 and moved on.

Was it reported or said by anybody of note that he would not honour his contract for this year or that he was upset to do so? I honestly can’t say I remember hearing that.

If he was reportedly acting like a d:ck, it would of made even more sense for us to get something in return, even if it was the piddly 2-3 months of salary we paid him.

How we let a freakish talent just walk away before his contract was up, I’ll never understand.

If Cronulla block Morris his leave, all power to them, even though I’d want him to come across.

Valheru

Coach
Was it reported or said by anybody of note that he would not honour his contract for this year or that he was upset to do so? I honestly can’t say I remember hearing that.

If he was reportedly acting like a d:ck, it would of made even more sense for us to get something in return, even if it was the piddly 2-3 months of salary we paid him.

How we let a freakish talent just walk away before his contract was up, I’ll never understand.

If Cronulla block Morris his leave, all power to them, even though I’d want him to come across.

The bolded part is the pertinent bit.

Why would we do that indeed? We went from offering to make him the highest paid centre in the game in 2021 to wanting him off the books immediately.

I don't pretend to know the details but it's quite obvious that something stunk in that meeting. If the club says we are better off without him this year I am backing them.

Zadar

Juniors
The bolded part is the pertinent bit.

Why would we do that indeed? We went from offering to make him the highest paid centre in the game in 2021 to wanting him off the books immediately.

I don't pretend to know the details but it's quite obvious that something stunk in that meeting. If the club says we are better off without him this year I am backing them.

Yep, gives me the sh:ts the most not knowing as well, if he played out his contract, I’d have no issues with him heading elsewhere.

Valheru

Coach
Whispers that we are now in negotiations to trade a middle forward for J-Moz.

I will personally drive Lindsay Collins to Cronulla.

J-Moz --> roosters hasn't been mentioned here yet.

He has officially asked for a release which has been rejected but when a player asks for a release the writing is on the wall.

The sook in the Cronulla forum is particularly humorous.

The only sook is you!

Just face it, your Club farked up.

You chased away Latrell Mitchell.

Your back up did his ACL

And we told you to f**k off when you wanted Josh Morris.

Maybe Uncle Nick can play left centre? LOL!

Valheru

Coach
The only sook is you!

Just face it, your Club farked up.

You chased away Latrell Mitchell.

Your back up did his ACL

And we told you to f**k off when you wanted Josh Morris.

Maybe Uncle Nick can play left centre? LOL!

I'm not sooking you clown.

If we don't get J-Moz we don't get him. You will be the ones with a player who doesn't want to be there.

Has that ever ended well?