What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

Eelogical

Referee
Didn't say not to play them..Just said "I hate these TOY games"...as i find them injury magnets. Hate to lose a star player for the season with a major injury. Blake and Nbrown copped injuries at the Toy international nines....anyway that just me....
It could be considered just another bunch of trial/training games. Fate, mate.

Noise

Coach
Seems like we do. For what it's worth, I ran into Jack Reed and Matt Gillett the other day and both said Brisbane are taking it very seriously. They appear to have named a strong squad as well. Last I checked they were favourites and we were second in the betting. Apparently whoever isn't named in the 9s squad are all playing a trial against Central Queensland Capras. Personally, I just want our side to get through unscathed but it certainly wouldn't hurt winning it either.
Sharks side looks strong too. 3 teams taking it seriously. Tigers team looks fairly strong by their weak arse standards.

Not a bad record in the West 75%

10/3/89 QR Panasonic Cup Balmain W 22 - 12 WACA
17/5/91 Round 9 Cronulla W 22 - 12 WACA
8/5/92 Round 7 Canterbury W 18 - 12 WACA
21/795 Round 17 Western Reds L 14 - 24 WACA

TheParraboy

Staff member
nrl-nines_draw-schedule_1920x1080-new.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
F/A will be crucial as it looks like you only play 2 pool games to try and be 1 or 2 in your pool to move forward to the finals.

We should top our pool playing Dogs and Dragons ?