What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Forty20

First Grade
Matts up 12-6 at oranges. Bit of a sloppy game and the ref is blowing the pea out of the whistle. Eels have looked great in flashes but their inability to complete set is preventing them from pushing further ahead.

Forty20

First Grade
Just got back home in time for the 9s game but the Eels somehow plucked away the most improbable of victories with Freeman Forsythe contentiously grounding the ball following a miracle offload and spread to the right-edge on the last play of the game. I will take that result though because it was a rough-as-guts game from both teams and the Sharks were the beneficiaries of about a million penalties.

T-Boon

Coach
Am I the only one who is cool with the fact we may now just be also rans in the juniors these days?

I have had a gutful of winning Harold Matthews trophies. They are lower than an Emmy.

Latest posts