What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Perth Red

Post Whore
thet is a great looking jersey.

only compliant is - are the shoulders a different colour to the body? Charcoal vs black? Or is it just the light? Should be all black. But very very good.

it’s ok but spoilt by the grey shoulders and ugly collar. We still haven’t had a really nice Pirates jersey yet imo!

Nuke

Staff member
Last year's was the Western Reds 'heritage' design. That was fantastic to see again. I've always liked that one.

Nuke

Staff member
Yeah, they haven't quite hit the mark yet, despite fresh attempts every year.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeah, they haven't quite hit the mark yet, despite fresh attempts every year.

they keep doing weird things with colours instead of just adopting two or three key brand colours and sticking with them. We’ve had tangerine, purple and now grey added in different shirts. Just use red, gold(or yellow) and black and stick with it! Seems every year its a case of we will because we can lol.

Nuke

Staff member
Yeah. And don't forget the one, I think it was 2yrs ago, that had faded red-to-black that made it look pink!

kdalymc

Bench
Home and away for Pirates needs to be red or gold-2 colours not used,too many black/navy teams in NRL, no need for this white shit either

Perth Red

Post Whore
Home and away for Pirates needs to be red or gold-2 colours not used,too many black/navy teams in NRL, no need for this white shit either

id like to see something like this and sfick with it for a few years to build the brand. I’d have either the red or black as home kit and white as alternate.
BDCEFD26-E702-46D4-8015-46B7B996FF39.jpeg

Nuke

Staff member
Newcastle's 2002 WCC jersey. We lost to the Bradford Bulls (before they completely dropped off the radar), but for a one-off jersey, I didn't mind it.

So much so that I bought one at the time!

TDD91

Juniors
Catalans Dragons 3rd/Cup Kit

Catalans-3rd-kit.jpg

Catalans-3rd-kit-poster.jpg

TIGER14

Bench
Jersey of Lae Snax Tigers in the Melanesian Cup. Make one of the chevrons white and it would make a good Wests Tigers jersey.

maGqSEO.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Anybody else really hate the way some ESL clubs use away jerseys that aren't in the clubs' colours?
Commonplace in England - same as the Premier League. Most interesting was Widnes wearing a Raiders away strip last year.