What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypocrite Danny Weidler is the bigger embarrassment to rugby league

Which of the following would be the most embarrassing rugby league journalist?

• Danny Weidler

• Waleed Aly

• David Koch

Results are only viewable after voting.

President Trump

Juniors
https://www.2gb.com/they-are-furiou...AL4T9V2j5gtNNtXrnSnxhwKon8ULkeI-Q99MNfuntsmrA

Channel Nine senior Rugby League reporter Danny Weidler has slammed the signing, revealing to Mark Levy it’s left a lot of people angry.

“I think it’s highly embarrassing for rugby league that he is now playing rugby league at a professional level again,” he told Wide World of Sports radio.

Weidler has long been a clown whose lack of professionalism has polluted media coverage of rugby league for too long. How on earth is that loser a "senior" reporter and how on earth is he taken seriously when he accuses others of being an embarrassment.

Can we please take the TV rights of Nine the next time they come up for renewal so we can stop listening to these halfwits. I don't think David Koch or Waleed Aly would do any worse than Weidler!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Whilst I dont disagree with your sentiment, how do you know what he is saying isnt true? Maybe the NRL are furious, more likely they dont give a sht what happens in SL but who knows? .

Warriors Fever

Juniors
“I think it’s highly embarrassing for rugby league that he is now playing rugby league at a professional level again,”
That’s pretty poor syntax from a so called journalist.

blue bags

First Grade
channel 10 news 5pm sports report, they are hopeless, call out on live tv in the reports, irael folou is player in french super rugby now. in the match Catalan v wakeford , like what the hell. dont they do research, rehearse , read it before broadcasting idiots

nrlnrl

First Grade
Danny Weidler seems obsessed with Fox League lately & sounds like someone who's being told to mention negative stuff about them. At least they cover all 8 games without ads. How can a channel call itself 'the home of rugby league' and only broadcast 3 games out of 8 for 20 out of 25 rounds? Fox League has a far superior coverage & I think Channel 9 know this, hence the content from him.

blue bags

First Grade
i know what ch9 is doing, sometimes i feel creeped out by ch9 . there news sure has hell has creeped me out many times , i watch other channels, when needed