What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team's least wanted player - aka pick my SuperCoach team

Slackboy72

Coach
Doing this for Supercoach.
I'm going to try and assemble a team of the least liked players. But not players universally hated.
Players whose own fans hate seeing on their own team sheets.
Darius.
Aitken.
RCG.
Blair.
The lesser Burgii.
SKD.

Taking all suggestions.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I'm going to try and assemble a team of the least liked players. But not players universally hated.
Darius.
Aitken.
RCG.
Blair.
The lesser Burgii.
SKD.

Taking all suggestions.

I’d suggest you remove Tom Burgess
There are those that think Allan, Aj or Gagai should be moved on but I can’t agree

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I was at least expecting a Moylan or Dugan out of at least one sharkies fan.
Not even close really.

16x9

images

955de7562d4bd048e8f8654d0bbc9163

Thanks Brett...............

BadnMean

Juniors
Curtis Scott (may never play though, but he has zero fans right now)

Dunamis Lui (rose above himself into competent NRL forward territory for half a season in a long & unstoried career, but then returned to plodderdom with added bonus penalties for thinking he can pull off strips. I think he's 0-6 now)

Legion

Juniors
I was at least expecting a Moylan or Dugan out of at least one sharkies fan.
The WestsTigers dodged a huge bullet by not signing Moylan [He wanted 4 years apparently. My prediction is that he wont last four seasons]

And what about poor Duges aye? Judging by the way he lays on the ground, writhing in pain after each tackle. He must be playing with multiple broken bones or something. Yet he still gets up. What a champion.

Dugan is a top player but his body is shot. This season could possibly be his last, unless surgery can fix him.

Saxon

Bench
Will Chambers. Nice bloke but massively over-rated as a centre, especially over the last couple of years.

some11

Referee
Darius.
Aitken.
RCG.
Blair.
The lesser Burgii.
SKD.

Taking all suggestions.
Lmao, that'll be interesting. Probably average 600pts a week.

Just note they need to be current players who are guaranteed a spot people.

We're talking about players who've got compromising pictures of their coach.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Danny Levi was at the top of my list but he’s Manly’s problem now.

I’m pretty much happy with the rest of the squad but I do have some concern about Dan Saifiti because he was definitely coasting for us in the second half of the 2019 season.

If his lackadaisical form continues into 2020 I won’t tolerate it much longer. As a prop his job is simple, rack up the metres and tackle your arse off. If he can’t do that he can head for the door.

Other Knights fans would say Kurt Mann, but I think he was d*cked around by Nathan Brown every week being moved from hooker to 5/8 to centre to wing to interchange utility to reserve grade water boy. Poor bloke’s head would have been spinning, I think judgement should at least be held until he’s playing in one stable position each week for a certain period of time.

Timmay

Juniors
Tyson Frizell (albeit it's the coach's fault).

Has been chewing up too much cap for a decade being used as a battering ram.

Could be better than Sonny Bill Williams and Brad Thorn combined if used properly.

Latest posts