What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Chairmen Damian Irvine takes over as CEO at English national league side

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
EQlxADlXkAEGG7J

Looking well, bald as ever, reefy used to get on his nerve being coifed an all.

Good man beeker.

Green_

Juniors
Why the Irvine hate? We'd be much better served with him on the board currently than some of those current impostors.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Ebbsfleet is an interesting team, some funny history with them they were called Gravesend.

At one stage the members could veto signings of players they had 48 hours to vote on it.

The members each week also had the option to pick the team or let the manager pick it each week they went with the manager.

That would be like here the forum voting on who should be in the team, then saying to Morris there you go

Quigs

Immortal
Ebbsfleet is an interesting team, some funny history with them they were called Gravesend.

At one stage the members could veto signings of players they had 48 hours to vote on it.

The members each week also had the option to pick the team or let the manager pick it each week they went with the manager.

That would be like here the forum voting on who should be in the team, then saying to Morris there you go

And what is wrong with the sterling proposal. I am all for it.

cb4

First Grade
No hate here. I would have him back over the donkeys we currently have in charge in a heart beat. I would love him to shit on Buzz from a great height but sadly I don't think we will see him back in Australia unless he gets an A-League gig.

Stake Removed

First Grade
No hate here. I would have him back over the donkeys we currently have in charge in a heart beat. I would love him to shit on Buzz from a great height but sadly I don't think we will see him back in Australia unless he gets an A-League gig.

If he saves Ebbsfleet from relegation it will be a good start

Latest posts