What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

Happy MEel

First Grade
giphy.gif

TheRam

Coach
You're alive ain't ya?

Oh he's just chemping.

Chemp

To vent frustration by riffing creatively about a situation. This is not the same as kvetching or bitching, though it is a form of complaining. A good chemp is funny. The person or people who chemp or listen to a chemp walk away feeling that the situation still sucks, but at least they can laugh about it.

"Yes, I know the IT department is a black hole. I just didn't realize that I could pick up the phone, dial the IT department, and experience first-hand the joy of talking to an incoherent piece of quantum string. I didn't realize that when unobserved they are alive and dead simultaneously, like Schrödinger's cat. And I did not know that attempts to manage them or check on their progress resulted in a perfect example of the Quantum Zeno effect."

It was ok when you were chemping, but now you're just bitching.

Bazal

Post Whore
Looks solid. A wise merkin introduced me to the Durham Castle Arms yesterday. Good venue.

Went to Fyshwick Markets today and checked out Plonk. Impressive.

Durham is a great spot. Especially because it used to be the seediest bar in Canberra almost... Massive change now

And Plonk is gold