What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are congrats to Feej in order?

Quigs

Immortal
Not banging the drum here but I think congratulations are in order for Comrade Feej and his lovely lady tomorrow (sat).

I will make a few enquiries and confirm my suspicions.

UPDATE: Yes it is all happening tomorrow. Congrats to you and yours on tomorrows nuptials.

taipan

Referee
Congrats Feej.All the best wishes ,and so may it continue throughout your life.You deserve it mate

Quigs

Immortal
the big question is - will he walk down the aisle adourned in one of these ?

b3708a10e4a54a1c844f525f358539ad.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Spose it is too late now to contemplate doing a runner but hey, if you do, just watch the hammy.

You know our form.

GG0319_Interview_02-1100x743.jpg

Congratulations Feej. Did your band play at the reception, or did you give yourself the night off ? Keep on rocking !

Feej

First Grade
Congratulations Feej. Did your band play at the reception, or did you give yourself the night off ? Keep on rocking !
Night off. Pressure was on to play since there were at least a dozen musos there, but organising it would have been a pain. Easier to get a DJ.

Latest posts