What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

I think Collins will prove more than handy this year, especially with Tetevano gone. He actually played well in the last few games for us, which were mistake free.

People also forget that Collins is till only 23 (he turns 24 in April). As such he has not reached his physical prime. In fact it was Collins' performances in the semis in 2018 which saw the club realise they could let Dylan Napa go.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Hard to tell eh?

Dumbmerkin or genius troll?

Neither old boy but it is amusing how you and a few others can't resist following me around.

And, as your type do, you don't contribute anything worthwhile but Im sure you get a bit of self validation out of your keyboard bullying:p

SBD82

Coach
Neither old boy but it is amusing how you and a few others can't resist following me around.

And, as your type do, you don't contribute anything worthwhile but Im sure you get a bit of self validation out of your keyboard bullying:p
The sum total of your contribution in this conversation is that Friz could be on his way to Souffs. Here’s a scoop for you, he’s not.

The sum total of your contribution elsewhere has been about equal to the log that I dropped in the bowl this morning. While significant in volume, it was completely without substance.

You’re just another incarnation of the same Souffs fan that comes on here and acts like a f**king knob. It happens so regularly that I’ve come to assume that you’re all alts, who are pretending to be Souffs fans to give Souffs supporters a bad name.

There’s some very good Souffs fans on here that don’t deserve to be associated with you, and others have been driven off by your special style of dumbmerkinery.

Sorry all. f**k the off-season. It really ruins my sunny disposition. Bring on the footy already.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The sum total of your contribution in this conversation is that Friz could be on his way to Souffs. Here’s a scoop for you, he’s not.

The sum total of your contribution elsewhere has been about equal to the log that I dropped in the bowl this morning. While significant in volume, it was completely without substance.

You’re just another incarnation of the same Souffs fan that comes on here and acts like a f**king knob. It happens so regularly that I’ve come to assume that you’re all alts, who are pretending to be Souffs fans to give Souffs supporters a bad name.

There’s some very good Souffs fans on here that don’t deserve to be associated with you, and others have been driven off by your special style of dumbmerkinery.

Sorry all. f**k the off-season. It really ruins my sunny disposition. Bring on the footy already.
Surely being a Dragons fan ruins your sunny disposition???

As an Eels fan I can relate, I’m waiting to see how my boys rip my heart out yet again this year.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors

Well done

More self validation for you. Hope you feel better

Mr Spock!

Referee

If you read the souths forum every player from Dally Messenger to Clive Churchill and every nrl player in each club were being signed for Souths this year

Xcalibre

Juniors

I loled :thumbsup: