What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines - 14/15 Feb @ HBF Park, Perth

Xcalibre

Juniors
If you love rugby league there’s really only one option; pay up biatch.

Like most of the decent entertainment these days, it costs money.

I added fox Sports to my package today. Not too fussed about the 9s but figured I’d get it a month before the season proper and get my rugby league fix with the few preseason games and some super league. This time of the year, I’m champing at the bit so much that I’ll watch any rl.

I’ve got free live pass as a telstra customer but f**k watching on a small screen. Much prefer on my 75 incher with the odd game in 4k. In saying that, I’ve got the world cup 9s on atm and the picture isn’t remarkably better than HD but hard to tell without a side by side comparison.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Just looked at those squads.. if we don't beat that Rorters side then the team should walk home from Perth..

Xcalibre

Juniors
I don’t know if it’s still going but there was a deal where you setup a beteasy account (can use fake details) and get 3 months of Kayo free.

*edit* this one https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/516785?page=1

Was that the offer from last season? It would be tempting, but in my case not so much as I already can’t stream many shows, YouTube etc. having limited internet. Upgrading to unlimited internet would probably cost me as much, if not more than fox sports for 8 months.

I hate kayo anyway.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Read that ozbargain link and it’s current and legit. I’ll probably use it for the last 3 months of season if still available.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Not sure but I did it last week because I was going to get rid of Foxtel

Not much stuffing around? I remember trying it last year but can’t remember the outcome. I know I did the kayo 14 day free trial which may have turned me off keeping it.

SBD82

Coach
Any chance the warriors’ wackiness is a direct result of their jerseys? The Women’s team seem to have developed the same handling issues.

t-ba

Post Whore
RL is so lucky it's a good product because with the morons it universally attracts to its administration there's no chance it would have survived if it wasn't.

Starting this at like four in the afternoon, forgetting Jerseys, Jesus wept.

Latest posts