What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

Who turns up to a nines tournament and plays one out for the majority of the game. FMD, we were more enterprising in the 13 man version.

I don't care. Turn up, get out of there with no injuries. f**k off home.

I thought this was the thread to discuss Gary's move to Fyshwick?

Bazal

Post Whore
It's 43256 degrees and it's the Nines.

I for one am glad we didn't blow a gasket 90 mins into 2020. We were in cruise control, and it's the Nines.

If that was their plan they wouldn’t have sent a stacked team.

I wasn't suggesting that it was our plan. I was describing my wishes only.

Frankly, if I were the NRL I'd go in the opposite direction for pre-season footy. Maybe try the NRL 20/20s. 20 players on the field for each team, with no replacements available. Basically Red Rover with a footy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who turns up to a nines tournament and plays one out for the majority of the game. FMD, we were more enterprising in the 13 man version.
Classic Bea Arthur:

Absolute myth. He is going to ruin our window. Don’t rate him never have, stacks the side with talent and has the team play one out the whole game. Derrrrrrrrp!!! It’s only nines but just sums up this fraud.

Suitman

Post Whore

Couldn't agree more.
Is BA stupid? This is 9's, not the NRL.
Our 3 most dangerous players - Moses, Sivo and Ferguson hardly touched the ball in attacking positions.
FMD!

Eelogical

Referee
It's more shits and giggles. I'd rather be knocked out ealry and no injuries.
Considering conditions Kafusi went well with 5 hit ups and 50 mtrs. Stone looked more comfortable from dummy half.
That's a looser's response. Every time a team pulls on the blue and gold jersey they should be playing to win. Excooses.

Bazal

Post Whore
Classic Bea Arthur:

Absolute myth. He is going to ruin our window. Don’t rate him never have, stacks the side with talent and has the team play one out the whole game. Derrrrrrrrp!!! It’s only nines but just sums up this fraud.

Good effort, but needed more "titty twisters" and random references to posts made at least 8 months ago.

B-

Have a few more Krakens and give it another crack (geddit? GEDDIT???)

Happy MEel

First Grade
Couldn't agree more.
Is BA stupid? This is 9's, not the NRL.
Our 3 most dangerous players - Moses, Sivo and Ferguson hardly touched the ball in attacking positions.
FMD!
Yep. Salmon touched the ball far too much as first receiver (despite the fact he scored a try).