What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

Eelementary

Post Whore
I reckon Sivo looked off the pace.

Imo, it was clear that we were using this tournament as a way to get mileage in the legs of key players, without going at 100%, and possibly forcing injuries.

We are generally more adept with the ball in our hands than that, and Moses not getting huge game time confirms my suspicion to me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good effort, but needed more "titty twisters" and random references to posts made at least 8 months ago.

B-

Have a few more Krakens and give it another crack (geddit? GEDDIT???)
too bad BA’s report card is a D-

he’s a dopey plodder, only at a club like ours would this bloke get 7
Years as coach.

Eelogical

Referee
I reckon Sivo looked off the pace.

Imo, it was clear that we were using this tournament as a way to get mileage in the legs of key players, without going at 100%, and possibly forcing injuries.

We are generally more adept with the ball in our hands than that, and Moses not getting huge game time confirms my suspicion time.
They could do that at training. You know, that centre of excellence place.

JokerEel

Coach
How were we Favourites to win the Comp???

How are Cronulla favs to beat Dragons?

Look at the teams

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Who turns up to a nines tournament and plays one out for the majority of the game.
tenor.gif

Tooooks

Bench
So we’ll most likely need to beat the dragons and sharks to make the quarters. Can’t see it happening based on that effort.

Not that I care much. It was just frustrating to watch.

strider

Post Whore
Dragons have practically secured a spot in the finals with this margin ... dogs just have to win, which might be a fair chance .... we look gone tbh

Happy MEel

First Grade
So we’ll most likely need to beat the dragons and sharks to make the quarters. Can’t see it happening based on that effort.

Not that I care much. It was just frustrating to watch.
It’ll be tough to beat the sharks when we don’t play them

Latest posts