What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons NRL Nines 2020 draw revealed

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Great to see the team get a result.
Obviously, Flanagan coached the team for this one.
Did McGregor have any input?
The bench possibly?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Agree He is training the house down ad well.
Yeah seems that way. Good to see some positivity around here.
Forbes
I Thought as you've already statedthat Ramsay Did well in the limited minutes he was on? Pulled a fun good tackle, as well. Watching that was nice to see. How sailor was playing as well?
He's special I know there are lot of toxic people in here that will carry on about it only being 9s but the gummies side was chockers full of NRL players. Difference between Field and Ramsey is that Ramsey can break tackles with technique and strength not just speed.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Yeah seems that way. Good to see some po

He's special I know there are lot of toxic people in here that will carry on about it only being 9s but the gummies side was chockers full of NRL players. Difference between Field and Ramsey is that Ramsey can break tackles with technique and strength not just speed.

Forbes he had so much more up side . Will be interesting to see how they go tomorrow as well

kit66

Bench
Sailor and Hunt worked well together. The media love Sailor don't they. He played alright though, keep it up and he'll push Norman into the centres ( I wish ).
2 more tries for big Josh he's a try scoring machine, imagine him Vaughan and Merrin close to the line.

The footy's back,,,,Go Saints !