What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers 9s

Wizardman

First Grade
When it comes to the Tigers, I am very much a negative nelly when to comes to our teams chances for the season. However, that first nines game had some great signs.

I know it is only a game of nines. But, I took some great things out of that.

*Our defence. We have certainly built on where we left off last year. Intensity and the greatest sign that a team is together is when they cover defend well....that showed up in spades.

*Life after Benji. Billy Walters was full of enthusiasm and looks to have some ability to go with it.

*Mikaele and Leilua.....both look fit and most importantly...hungry. Im tipping that Mikaele is someone we will have to lock up longterm very soon. I think he'll break out this year.

Im not going to call us a top 8 side yet. But, for the first time in many years, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Good to get a win but meh it’s 9s

Agree with above. Walters looked sharp, Luciano and Jennings slimed down and looked fit AF. Disappointed for Momo cause he looked great

Due to the ridiculous 9s scheduling we play the Titans whilst Souths now get to play a nsw Cup Raiders side.

WA Tiger

Bench
It’s only 9s yip... They all look determined to win the thing tho. Good to see Jennings making a break Prob the first since he’s been at WT he looked pretty determined. I didn’t see Talau, maybe tomorrow.

Tiger05

First Grade
We were pretty good. Momo and Walters were big surprises to me. They both looked really good.

The Rosco

Bench
Yeah, it's only 9s.
That's what Parra and souffs are saying this morning.
Glad that Momo is apparently OK. He sprinted through a gap near the line last night . . . and I asked myself who the fkk that was, with all that speed in a WT jersey.
Walters showed more than enough for us to be happy with him being here.
Mckintyre ? showed some reasonable pace as well.
Jennings planted that beautiful gfy fend to keep Cook at bay, then Cook couldn't catch him. It seems that the slimming down might have the desired effect.
Mikaele needs to do something with that hair . . . but he played strong, and I'm not gonna tell him he looks like a girl.
Yeah, it's only 9s, but we gotta be happy with how we went.
The commentators kept telling us how Cook was mic'd up, and to expect insights from him. They probs thought we were gonna get pummeled by souffs, and Damien could give his chirpy lil comments to keep the masses amused.
Didn't hear much from Damien or his mic.

Wizardman

First Grade
Yeah, it's only 9s.
That's what Parra and souffs are saying this morning.
Glad that Momo is apparently OK. He sprinted through a gap near the line last night . . . and I asked myself who the fkk that was, with all that speed in a WT jersey.
Walters showed more than enough for us to be happy with him being here.
Mckintyre ? showed some reasonable pace as well.
Jennings planted that beautiful gfy fend to keep Cook at bay, then Cook couldn't catch him. It seems that the slimming down might have the desired effect.
Mikaele needs to do something with that hair . . . but he played strong, and I'm not gonna tell him he looks like a girl.
Yeah, it's only 9s, but we gotta be happy with how we went.
The commentators kept telling us how Cook was mic'd up, and to expect insights from him. They probs thought we were gonna get pummeled by souffs, and Damien could give his chirpy lil comments to keep the masses amused.
Didn't hear much from Damien or his mic.
I thought Cook was going to be our big danger. In the end, the guy had no petrol in the tank. Im glad the little prick had nothing to say.
I took great pleasure in beating those merkins last night.

The Rosco

Bench
I thought Cook was going to be our big danger. In the end, the guy had no petrol in the tank. Im glad the little prick had nothing to say.
I took great pleasure in beating those merkins last night.
Yeah wiz, me too.
Was feeling that good after the win, I was gonna let my Mrs have the night off.
But being Valentines, and all . . . and having just beat souffs . . . I put on my WT T-shirt and then we did some role play. I was the Tiger and she the Bunny.

Wizardman

First Grade
Yeah wiz, me too.
Was feeling that good after the win, I was gonna let my Mrs have the night off.
But being Valentines, and all . . . and having just beat souffs . . . I put on my WT T-shirt and then we did some role play. I was the Tiger and she the Bunny.
She likes it rough eh?

gordsy

Juniors
Good to hear we are going good in the nines but as others hav said, meh it's the 9s.
I can't watch it due to Vossy being the caller. f**k that bloke is a wanker.

WA Tiger

Bench
What? You dont like being told that Robert Jennings was his primary schools King Ball champion or some other random shit 4 times during the call?
He’s got No impulse control ...He went a bit overboard with calling out refs Back a bit ..some was fair but some was just to hear his own voice. I think he got told off..

Last edited:

Latest posts