What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines - 14/15 Feb @ HBF Park, Perth

Vee

First Grade
Yeah yeah, ali's great but she plays off the back of great forwards rather than impostors like sims.

King hit

Coach
And now you f*ing NSWankers start to understand what we've put up with for years with brandy, bwaith and the rest.
Um do you ever see anybody defending Anasta and co. Nobody does so get that chip of your shoulder you two headed idiot

Vee

First Grade
I'd happily chip in for a gofundme to look after the girls injuries in a way I would never do for overpriced entitled boys.

Vee

First Grade
Um do you ever see anybody defending Anasta and co. Nobody does so get that chip of your shoulder you two headed idiot
f**k off idiot. If you'd had to put up with the NSW bias and dribble for 30 years, you'd have a chip on your shoulder too.

Vee

First Grade
Everyone shut the f**k up.

Sergis is on. You will give her the respect that she deserves.
Yeah, nah. Don't understand the fuss. There's plenty of pretty girls on show, I'm more interested in what they can do.

King hit

Coach
f**k off idiot. If you'd had to put up with the NSW bias and dribble for 30 years, you'd have a chip on your shoulder too.
Can't you just get the courier mail or watch the Queensland news for your QLD fix. Both those things are not news just QLD propaganda. Or did you watch that shocking Queenslanders only before it got axed.

People don't like Walters as a commentator because he is rubbish, same reason nobody likes Lockyer, Thiaday or Thurston as commentators. It's because they are rubbish. Not because they are Queenslanders.

Vee

First Grade
Not sure if you’d noticed, but she’s a f**king excellent footy player.
I did see she won the Ladies Dally M but didn't know why as she'd been injured for most of what I'd watched. I don't doubt she's quality, just haven't seen it myself yet.

SBD82

Coach
I did see she won the Ladies Dally M but didn't know why as she'd been injured for most of what I'd watched. I don't doubt she's quality, just haven't seen it myself yet.
She thoroughly deserved it last year. Was outstanding in both attack and defence.

I know it’d be easy to think I’m just stuck on a pretty face, but she worked super hard on her game last year and built nicely on her rookie year.

She was also the only centre at my club last year that was worth feeding. So you’ll have to forgive me if I get a little carried away.