What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Broncos News

legend

Coach
Lock and Fant are keepers. A WR2 would be nice but i do like Tim Patrick.

Simmons is the keeper of the off season and we have 74 million to spend so another decent draft, starting with the O line and CB, and we are in good shape.

We still have Callahan to come back next season.

A lot to look forward to.

We really should be in the playoff hunt given our losses to Indy, Chicago, Jacksonville and Minnesota.

Surely the Broncos make the finals this coming season.

They’ve been quietly building, and if they didn’t make the finals the the natives could very well blow up (?).

Thoughts from the Broncos Brain Trust?

legend

Coach
Broncos send a 2020 fourth round draft pick to the Jags for cornerback A.J Bouye.

Nice move by Fangio and Elway.

What are Broncos fans opinion on Philip Lindsay?

Every time I see him he is carving it up so I made him a priority to draft in my fant League. My raging bone-storm upon securing him was somewhat tempered when later it seemed it was toooo good a price I got him at...

Long story short... is there some sort of “down side” to this guy I haven’t heard of? :spy_tone1:

Thanks to any responses.

Tom155

Coach

5SNC.gif

Latest posts