What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines Thread

Panfa

Juniors
No surprise for me we named a strong team we trained hard all off season and we just saw the rewards in that 1st game albeit against a very weak roosters side.Hope parra get beat and sent packing tomorrow favourites lol for the spoon.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Literally 10 seconds after kickoff my almost 2 year old comes running into the loungeroom, trips and smashes his forehead open on his little wooden chair. Blood everywhere with him and mum screaming we head straight off to hospital.
Hopefully Fox will replay the games later tonight

OldPanther

Coach
Literally 10 seconds after kickoff my almost 2 year old comes running into the loungeroom, trips and smashes his forehead open on his little wooden chair. Blood everywhere with him and mum screaming we head straight off to hospital.
Hopefully Fox will replay the games later tonight

Hope he'll be alright mate.

Blues Riff

Bench
Well, all the other favourites (Parra, Bris, Sharks) have lost. We've basically had a good training run.
Tomorrow we face the mighty Kurt Gidley.

Blues Riff

Bench
Cows and us Final you’d expect
Yep, Tigers wouldn't surprise me. Even the Dragons look OK.
It'll become an endurance test tomorrow. 4 more games to win it starting at 2pm. We look mega-fit though. Ha, our giant forward sprints 70 metres for a try in that heat and then does an articulate sideline interview.

Kilkenny

Coach
The 9’s is Mickey Mouse footy let’s face it and lets not get carried away. Just watched the replay after a night out and it is what it is. Happy to win and that will probably be enough to see us through to the Quarters, but seriously it’s not real footy.

Blues Riff

Bench
img_4187.jpg

OldPanther

Coach
Kikau’s stats

10 mins played
2 trys
1 try assist
121m gained
4 tackle busts
2 line breaks

Now to keep him fresh in games so he can have that impact every week

Yeah he'll be a beast for us again. Looks fit. Check out that last flick. Makes it worse for the opposition because they have an extra thing to worry about with him since he can connect with his outside players as well as run hard.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah he'll be a beast for us again. Looks fit. Check out that last flick. Makes it worse for the opposition because they have an extra thing to worry about with him since he can connect with his outside players as well as run hard.

Just need to get his draw and pass sorted and perfect edge forward

Latest posts