What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9s squad

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Seriously the club is a total embarrassment...forgetting the femals strip, then playing In black on a 40 degree day...then that garbage the men's side put up....the club is a disease....

Big Marn

Juniors
Seriously the club is a total embarrassment...forgetting the femals strip, then playing In black on a 49 degree day...then that garbage the men's side put up....the club is a disease....
yeh, i dont know what was going on with the girls missing all their gear, but there's people working for the Warriors organisation that wouldnt be able to get jobs anywhere else...

Diesel

Coach
I hope Robinson is ripping them a new one. Forgetting uniforms and then the men’s team getting towelled up.

Lets sign Lisone up quickly before another club tries to poach him!
Greens tactic of kicking on the 3rd????
Hands like tits for half the squad.
Communication on short dropout and in general??
Let a restart go out.
Never numbered up frequently, Knights with constant overlaps.
Pathetic

0-34

Round 1 vs Knights in Newcastle will be the start of a long long season.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Fair dinkum...these guys have just picked up from where they left off from the last season... from the last 7 seasons.

What do these guys do at training?

How can the media even write half positive articles about the Warriors?

LeagueNut

First Grade
It's only been one day and it's only the Nines, but...

The amateur unprofessionalism shown by leaving the womens kit at the hotel was unforgivable and embarrassing. (Side note - the actual womens jerseys look very much like they were thrown together at the last minute, another sad indictment)

The completely one-sided thrashing from a pretty young Knights side was also unforgivable and embarrassing.

But for me, the worst part was the potential damage to the confidence of some of our brightest youngsters by throwing them into that environment and having them totally upstaged.

I'm an idiot so on the outside I'm still going to be all "keep the faith, the team needs our support", etc but just quietly I can't escape the smell of death around the club these days.

Rich102

Staff member
I'm going to be positive.

Adam Keighran looked composed and the best out there for us.

Glad to see Mason Lino go well.

That's all.

Can still make the finals just need Panthers or Knights to lose by 36+ to each other and us to best the Roosters C team by 36+.
Yeah right.

Wizardman

First Grade
The attitude of the team is a great concern based on that first game. I'd say the worst performance of the day.....the roosters had an excuse at least.

Stupid each team doesn't play each other at least once.
If over working players is the issue just don't have the tournament.

Good to see the refs will keep their standard inconsistency. Panthers player binned vs Knights for infringement in a tackle on a break near the line. Similar incident vs Warriors just a penalty.

Do we have Lisone locked up yet? Pure talent setting up that try throwing the ball to no one, knowing Roosters would knock it back and not force the ball.

Big Marn

Juniors
I missed the last 3 minutes because I preferred to watch Catalyst take on the Aussies. What a race!

But the only thing i took from this game was it was just 2 pieces of individual brilliance (Turner and Perham). The rest was aimless kicking, no game management, inability to find open men/or create overlaps and woeful defence on the edges.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I know we're deservedly cynical after the last 9 seasons...but c'mon guys, it's the 9s. Who gives a f**k. It means zero for round 1 and beyond.

Diesel

Coach
Beaten by a c grade team with an AFL player. I know SK wasn’t coaching but he made comments that we’d see improvements of off season work in the nines. Well I’m close to out already