What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons NRL Nines 2020 draw revealed

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Sailor and Hunt worked well together. The media love Sailor don't they. He played alright though, keep it up and he'll push Norman into the centres ( I wish ).
2 more tries for big Josh he's a try scoring machine, imagine him Vaughan and Merrin close to the line.

The footy's back,,,,Go Saints !
Apparently he's happy to bide his time in CC, hopefully though if he really starts standing out they have the balls to drop Norman to reserves if it comes to that.

giboz71

First Grade
I know it’s only 9s but regardless nice to get one over the sharks... 9s is all about attack and flair but what impressed me the most was the defence.. some very nice hits in the middle 3rd and commitment out wide shown...

100%

With all that space, I thought we would get exposed all over the park with our lack of speed. And the fact Lafai and Aitken were out there.

But our defence was excellent, Flanno already showing his value!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Sailor and Hunt worked well together. The media love Sailor don't they. He played alright though, keep it up and he'll push Norman into the centres ( I wish ).
2 more tries for big Josh he's a try scoring machine, imagine him Vaughan and Merrin close to the line.

The footy's back,,,,Go Saints !

Agree kit, Norman is a centre everyday of the week.

kit66

Bench
I know it’s only 9s but regardless nice to get one over the sharks... 9s is all about attack and flair but what impressed me the most was the defence.. some very nice hits in the middle 3rd and commitment out wide shown...

I just watched the game again and yeah some great work in defence, especially from the 2 new boys Tyrell Fuimaono and Williame but all across the park we did OK. We picked a good team for 9's, left out most of the big boys, good idea in the heat.

Mark D

Juniors
Great defence for most of that match but those last two parra tries were far too soft... still where through... Duffs injury will be telling for positions going forward