What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines - 14/15 Feb @ HBF Park, Perth

Vee

First Grade
Looked out live to me. Was just about to say how refreshing it was to have instant decision instead of bunker delays.

Mind you, the bunker have given plenty of bs calls.

no name

Coach
Did the female touch judge overrule the other referee there?

It looked like he was saying it was out, and the chick says "nah mate", and then he went "huh?"

Female touchie had no view at all.
I think the in goal judge gave it the all clear for put down, but said check with the touchie for the touch line.
She then said it was all good.
That’s how it looked to me.

Xcalibre

Juniors
God I’m an idiot for adding fox sports yesterday. Why bother when howlers like that are possible? It suits the quality of the competition though.

To make matters worse, pitt asks the kid how he felt about going nowhere near scoring, but being awarded the try. Yeah Lara, great question. I bet he feels great about it. Fmd

bileduct

Coach
I think the in goal judge gave it the all clear for put down, but said check with the touchie for the touch line.
She then said it was all good.
That’s how it looked to me.
Yeah I dunno about that... In goal judge gives her a confused look when she says it's a try.

_snafu_

Immortal
God I’m an idiot for adding fox sports yesterday. Why bother when howlers like that are possible? It suits the quality of the competition though.

To make matters worse, pitt asks the kid how he felt about going nowhere near scoring, but being awarded the try. Yeah Lara, great question. I bet he feels great about it. Fmd

It's the BBL of rugby league.

Latest posts