What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Blood

utility dragon

Juniors
Before anyone calls me an idiot, I know I’m going off early but a Premiership (unless you are the roosters) is won over years of prep. With young guns, Sailor, Saab,Sullivan and most of all Ramsey.
I really hope Flanagan gets a big say in their development. Let’s hope they get plenty of game time this year.
I fear Mcidiot might not use them again in favour of his favourites.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Before anyone calls me an idiot, I know I’m going off early but a Premiership (unless you are the roosters) is won over years of prep. With young guns, Sailor, Saab,Sullivan and most of all Ramsey.
I really hope Flanagan gets a big say in their development. Let’s hope they get plenty of game time this year.
I fear Mcidiot might not use them again in favour of his favourites.
Idiot

SAP58

Juniors
Whilst I am a supporter of the line “if you are good enough you are old enough” I think the experience some of our young “stars” have gained this weekend has been invaluable. They now need to go back to CC & gain some more experience & maybe they could make FG if their development exceeds expectations in the second pars of the year. Either way I have a great feeling for the mighties in future years !

Dragons2020

Juniors
Whilst I am a supporter of the line “if you are good enough you are old enough” I think the experience some of our young “stars” have gained this weekend has been invaluable. They now need to go back to CC & gain some more experience & maybe they could make FG if their development exceeds expectations in the second pars of the year. Either way I have a great feeling for the mighties in future years !
Stick a couple of them into FG now we ran second last last season got to try something different

possm

Coach
If we can hold onto them all and if Flanno has control over their development:

Cody
Saab
Zac
Feagai
Feagai

Sullivan

Looks a quality backline to me.
1. Ramsey
2. Feagai
3. Lomax
4. Feagai
5. Saab
6. Sailor
7. Sullivan

Seems a very promising young backline to me. By the time these guys are ready there will also be a string of other youngsters competing for a backline position.