What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines - 14/15 Feb @ HBF Park, Perth

Xcalibre

Juniors
One thing the Titans have in abundance, is speed. Their forwards aren’t great, but if the spine can play to potential, they should at least finish 14th this season

mxlegend99

Referee
More than that if you count the fact that the Drags last try was off a forward pass, yet the touchie had the gall to call Kiks pass to Mansour forward.

But that last ruling was not only shockingly deflating for the Panthers fans, but an absolute embarrassment to the game.
Yep 3 try decisions wrong in favor of Dragons. It was kind of 4 but 1 was right and just inconsistent with another.

Last try obviously.

Kiks forward pass. Which was right. But no different to the one for Dragons which was happily let go. Either both are or neither are. On the tournament so far both were tries.

Why was the Cleary try disallowed? Maybe i missed something but that looked a legit try to me. Panthers penalised for trying to ground a ball?

After initial anger though it's fine. We didnt get knocked out in a humiliating fashion or cop injuries. Arguably one of the best ways to go. Refs might have bailed us out even.

2 weeks

Coach
I wonder if the Titans managed to get Shannon Boyd fit

giphy.gif

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Talent and results aside and it is very early days but there is plenty of spirit and energy within the tits.

Last year some games they threw in the towel by halftime

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Annersley will be good.

I remember back when even for a call as bad as that whoever was refs boss and still spew some crap about KPIs and some other crap instead of just admitting they were wrong

Wizardman

First Grade
Talent and results aside and it is very early days but there is plenty of spirit and energy within the tits.

Last year some games they threw in the towel by halftime
Bloody encouraging start for them. They look like they are on the same page and look fitter than they have for years. Ash Taylor looks like he has the spark back.

Latest posts