What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines Thread

TheFrog

Coach
This is comparable to the 1997 World Club Challenge. Win 6 from 6 matches, miss the playoffs. At least it was only the 9's.

MugaB

Coach
Everyone blaming Cummins doesn't know who actually made the call :joy::joy:
Doesn't matter the game was over, if they weren't sure, look at the replay, the problem was they all thought he scored,
This reminds me of the tonga vs england 2017 world cup

pantherz9103

First Grade
Cummins steals a living as an NRL ref. A trophy and $1 million would have been nice.. Oh well same old incompetent NRL.

TheFrog

Coach
Lessons learnt by the young kids today. Don't leave it in the hands of the refs.

Kick it long and odds on we win.

That sauce try denial was bullshit though.
Sauce has his papers marked down at the refs batcave. Surprised they allowed him one yesterday.

mxlegend99

Referee
Lessons learnt by the young kids today. Don't leave it in the hands of the refs.

Kick it long and odds on we win.

That sauce try denial was bullshit though.
Sauce try i think was right. Trouble is it was inconsistent with dozens of other tries this weekend... and with Dragons second try.

Looked forward from Kiks. But why wasnt the same applied to Dragons?

Why was our first try to Cleary disallowed? We were penalised for what looked like competing toground a ball?

OldPanther

Coach
Doesn't matter the game was over, if they weren't sure, look at the replay, the problem was they all thought he scored,
This reminds me of the tonga vs england 2017 world cup

It does matter because we need to be as accurate as possible.

Also the footage:

kinghippo

Juniors
It was fun while it lasted.
API has really hit the ground running and crighton showed a lot of promise.
The worrying bits were we looked very reliant on kikau again.
Mansour, whare and Edwards looked very average.
Anyway I still think the overall experience was lots of fun, bring on the real trials.

Latest posts