What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Trial..lol. Good one trollazal. By all reports on here we were a bunch of nuffies for the most part. 500K is a lot of kahunas for the winners. But, we did OK, that's good enough, I guess.
We tried hard, that’s all that mattered.

The Parramatta Brett Finches........

Happy MEel

First Grade
Imo, we played pretty poorly all tournament long, and still made the semi.

But let's go nuts!
Our defence was strong all tournament and whilst we certainly could have unleashed a bit more in attack, we started to warm to the task. We didn’t play too much outside our structure from the 13 man format so Im looking forward to seeing if we can sustain it across 80 minutes and really apply pressure.

I must say though, I’m liking what I see from Moses and reckon he might be our Origin 7 come June.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm OK with where we are at and even if we are shit I couldn't give a f**k.
Spoken like a Cannnnn-Braaaaaa merkin!!

Honestly I couldn’t give a rats it’s just hit and giggle, but the problem is the coach and club took this thing seriously and let’s face it once again when favourites we absolutely shat the bed. We were lucky to get as far as we did.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Bryce Cartwright is The Titans Brad Takarangi.
Swap Taka for Waka Blake and we probably go very close.
The Rhys Davies experiment didnt last long. Game one then back to his civies. Another player who earned a contract for his effort on the training paddock rather in a game environment.
Stone wasnt perfect but he looked heaps better than the alternative.

Happy MEel

First Grade
The Rhys Davies experiment didnt last long. Game one then back to his civies. Another player who earned a contract for his effort on the training paddock rather in a game environment.
Couldn’t agree with any of this more. Spot on Gazza

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This x10000000000. BA loves an untalented plodder who tries hard. It was the story of his career. Watch his Gumby son somehow land a top 30 spot if he is still stinking up the joint in 2 or 3 years time.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Honestly I couldn’t give a rats it’s just hit and giggle, but the problem is the coach and club took this thing seriously and let’s face it once again when favourites we absolutely shat the bed. We were lucky to get as far as we did.
Maybe. I don't really care that much. Whatever happens this year, will happen. No skin off my wang.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

How seriously did we take it? That semi final team had plenty of reserve graders in it.