What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

Happy MEel

First Grade
How seriously did we take it? That semi final team had plenty of reserve graders in it.
The only 2 x first graders that were sidelined were Sivo and Lane and they had been garbage all tournament.

I would have sidelined them as well if I wanted to win.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I thought Kaufusi was one of our better players in game 1. Did he play games 2 or 3?
Stefano didnt look like a first grader to me. Anybody impressed with what he offered today? I heard hes been training well though.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I thought Kaufusi was one of our better players in game 1. Did he play games 2 or 3?
Stefano didnt look like a first grader to me. Anybody impressed with what he offered today? I heard hes been training well though.
Stefano is well behind any of our current middles if this tournament is anything to go by. He doesn’t bend the line and he’s loose in the middle in defence (although it is nines). He’s nothing special at this stage and I’d probably rather Kaufusi right now.

Paulo, RCG, Brown, Alvaro, Niukore are all well ahead of him. I think Kaufusi fights it out with Evans for that last middle spot and then you have the likes of Stefano, Stone and Gower.

Latest posts