What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not the best way to finish, but we did score that one awesome try.

Ah well, on to the season proper now. Can’t wait!
But was it worth it?
That kick by Taka will probably earn him the 14 jumper for the season plus a 2 year contract extension.

parra pete

Referee
We will see my young friend, we will see. I hope they go well this year, I supported the Eels until my mid teens. There was no hope for them in the late 80’s & early 90’s so I started supporting the Dragons.

and there is hope with the Dragons?? Eels 'own' the merge..Eleven wins in past 12 meetings in games played for NRL points....

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
They didn't choke though. Just like any team that wins a comp they had a bit of luck. The idea of choking is nonsense. Just because you lose an elimination match doesn't mean you choked. In a close one it just means you were unlucky.
We are often on the wrong end of close games.

Bazal

Post Whore
Afternoon gents, you had your Nines title stripped because you took a team their that was over the cap. Just like Melbourne fans trying to claim their titles that were stripped.

But the most important thing right now is, have you got a tattoo on your penis?

Latest posts