What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nah I’d prefer Fumbles any day over Moses

I like Ben Hunt, but I would not trade Moses for any other halfback in the competition - Cherry-Evans included.

Moses is a good goal-kicker, as well as having plenty of skill.

And he has improved his defence, and his temperament, enormously over the past two years.

In short, Mitchell Moses is a stud.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I was aware he played International nines against Teams that would’ve been beaten by most Nrl clubs. That’s a fake tournament nobody cares about as well.
You’re also forgetting Moses’ international debut last year against Fiji (which he carved up).

remote.axd

Stinky

Juniors
I like Ben Hunt, but I would not trade Moses for any other halfback in the competition - Cherry-Evans included.

Moses is a good goal-kicker, as well as having plenty of skill.

And he has improved his defence, and his temperament, enormously over the past two years.

In short, Mitchell Moses is a stud.
His temperament is the exact reason why he can be toxic, other than that he’s a brilliant little munchkin

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Afternoon gents, you had your Nines title stripped because you took a team their that was over the cap. Just like Melbourne fans trying to claim their titles that were stripped.
It's not about the titles, it's about the fact we can win finals matches just fine. When we win there's an element of luck, and when we lose there is also an element of luck. No different from any other team.