What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neins

ghoti

Bench
Got bored and watched a replay of our game vs the Dogs...man there's some f**ken wrist slitters in here! Everyone looked as good as you'd expect for a joke game...Tracey looked good, Kennedy was among our best I thought, he and Katoa really evasive. Kept giggling about the Townsend hate in here when he set up a try, grubbered for a near try, serviced well, didn't do anything stupid and put in his usual 7/10...dunno what you guys were expecting?

Silly game but it's light entertainment and I can see the benefits for a pre-season. Definitely when it comes to players like Tracey, Kennedy, Katoa, Mulitalo, Rudolph etc these things are interesting to see what they can do.. might pay a little more attention next year

Quigs

Immortal
Speaking of setting up tries, did youse happen to see who put up the Catilins cross field bomb which resulted in the high flying Izzy grabbing le pill and notching up his first try back.

Twas none other than BBQ.

Speaking of setting up tries, did youse happen to see who put up the Catilins cross field bomb which resulted in the high flying Izzy grabbing le pill and notching up his first try back.

Do you go to hell if you BBQ alone ?

sandshark

Bench

Remember when BBQ played for Cronulla.

chewsta

First Grade
Imagine how hard Jimmy BBQ'd when he found out Izzy was going to be running off him this season! Izzy will score 78 tries this year alone.

bluefox68

Staff member
I missed the entire thing
Can anyone give me a brief run down?

Like watching touch footy - only good if a family member is playing...

Therefore, watching the women's final was more entertaining...

The powers-that-be attempted to get Parra into the finals, but couldn't, but they did manage to get the Dwagons in, but Jason Taumalolo was too good for them in the end...

Frenzy.

Immortal
I missed the entire thing
Can anyone give me a brief run down?

Ordinary. Perfect for the fans who like chants that wun weally, weally fast. No substance to it. No meaning to it. Just gave young blokes a "taste of NRL" which is far removed from the actual reality of NRL. Format was dumb with teams in 4 a side pools but only playing 2 sides. Probably to make sure their was time to fit the chics 9s in which was unnecessary and that comp was different because they played 3 game before semis.

Atmosphere, which you CAN pick up from TV (e.g. Auckland 9s) was shitty. No one in Perth gives a flying fekk about it. Refs were usual ordinary standard.

YOU missed nothing. The watchers will never get that time back,

Latest posts