What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

No, they're the idiots who create the falsehoods that drive and feed those concerns beyond a reasonable quest for knowledge.
I haven't had much of a look at it but it's well known that vaccines can and do cause some people severe injuries, including brain damage and death. In the US the manufacturer can no longer be held liable but there is a government body that pays out compensation at a maximum of $250K, and it has paid out billions.

Bazal

Post Whore
I haven't had much of a look at it but it's well known that vaccines can and do cause some people severe injuries, including brain damage and death. In the US the manufacturer can no longer be held liable but there is a government body that pays out compensation at a maximum of $250K, and it has paid out billions.

Yeah but you know what else used to cause those things?

Polio

Yeah but you know what else used to cause those things?

Polio
Sure, they can be very effective. I think a lot of the people though with concerns about vaccinations are not just claiming that they're all bad but that some of them might do more harm than good because of the adjuvants used. They're up to I think 72 recommended vaccinations over there for kids in their first 18 years of life.

84 Baby

Referee
Sure, they can be very effective. I think a lot of the people though with concerns about vaccinations are not just claiming that they're all bad but that some of them might do more harm than good because of the adjuvants used. They're up to I think 72 recommended vaccinations over there for kids in their first 18 years of life.
There’s possibly some bad side effects to vaccinations but on the balance of probabilities the good effects hugely outweigh those bad effects. Seems to me the choice is either vaccinate or return to survival of the fittest, but that most anti-vaxxers would be bitching if their child contracted tetanus.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Anti-vax propaganda.

https://vaxopedia.org/2018/07/15/do-kids-really-get-72-doses-of-vaccines/

Don't get sucked down the rabbit hole.

Although it's up to you, I mean you can decide which totally preventable disease your children can die from, and if enough decide the same, then herd resistance can drop to low enough points that these totally preventable diseases can also infect other peoples kids, so your kids will have some company in whatever form of the afterlife you believe in.

Anti-vax propaganda.

https://vaxopedia.org/2018/07/15/do-kids-really-get-72-doses-of-vaccines/

Don't get sucked down the rabbit hole.

Although it's up to you, I mean you can decide which totally preventable disease your children can die from, and if enough decide the same, then herd resistance can drop to low enough points that these totally preventable diseases can also infect other peoples kids, so your kids will have some company in whatever form of the afterlife you believe in.
That link does seem to indicate that 72 doses is correct. I suspect there's rubbery figures on both sides but I'm not anti vax.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4632204/

Page 25/26

Gronk

Staff member
EQ8hxrzU4AAj1k_