What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Overseas dragon

Juniors
1lomax
2 saab
3 lafai
4 aiken
5 ravalawa
6 norman
7 hunt
8 Vaughan
9 luke
10 merrin
11 sims
12 ford
13 frizell
14 lawrie
15 graham
16 kerr
17 sailor
18 lovodua
19 host . Mary's team for the charity shield ........

Last edited:

Dragonsamy

Bench
1lomax
2 saab
3 lafai
4 aiken
5 ravalawa
6 norman
7 hunt
8 Vaughan
9 luke
10 merrin
11 sims
12 ford
13 frizell
14 lawrie
15 graham
16 kerr
17 sailor
18 lovodua

I think you have it very close but JP in stead of Saab to start and a prop instead of host . The other thing is Kerr is playing in the Indigenous All Stars game and I doubt very much he'll play the charity shield as well I might be wrong but

George Dragon

Juniors
1lomax
2 saab
3 lafai
4 aiken
5 ravalawa
6 norman
7 hunt
8 Vaughan
9 luke
10 merrin
11 sims
12 ford
13 frizell
14 lawrie
15 graham
16 kerr
17 sailor
18 lovodua
I think you have it very close but JP in stead of Saab to start and a prop instead of host . The other thing is Kerr is playing in the Indigenous All Stars game and I doubt very much he'll play the charity shield as well I might be wrong but
Kerr and Luke are in Allstars camp.
JDB back at training too

Dragonslayer

First Grade
As a DP I don't think Ramsay is eligible until June 30

Cody is not a DP at present. He has a JF contract. He would have to he promoted directly to the top 30 squad to he eligible to play NRL. If he's promoted to the DS, it would mean that one of the current DS players would have be promoted to the too 30 first. As a DS player he cannot play NRL until after June 30.

qld redvee

Juniors
Cody is not a DP at present. He has a JF contract. He would have to he promoted directly to the top 30 squad to he eligible to play NRL. If he's promoted to the DS, it would mean that one of the current DS players would have be promoted to the too 30 first. As a DS player he cannot play NRL until after June 30.
Slayer,
this is where club has to look at the top 30 - in relation to JDB. If JDB 's spot becomes available then do we promote from within which means a spot could open up for ramsey..

qld redvee

Juniors
He has to be part of the top 30 and if so he is eligible. Only way a DP player can play is due to a big injury toll. Or after 30 june
SAmy
So should we ( club) look at our roster and give him a DP contract or fast track the kid into the top 30 and get our fitness gurus to put some muscle on him ? could be a winger short term until he develops / matures

George Dragon

Juniors
@Crush Slayer nailed it.
I think with the lack of depth in the halfs Clune might get bumped up to top 30 and Ramsey DP
When seeing Cody with the other boys I personally don't think he is big enough yet to handle FG week in week out.

Last edited:

Dragonsamy

Bench
SAmy
So should we ( club) look at our roster and give him a DP contract or fast track the kid into the top 30 and get our fitness gurus to put some muscle on him ? could be a winger short term until he develops / matures

No not yet he need to build up his body etc first

Latest posts