What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official NRL Tipping

nöyd

Staff member
I've had my hand thrust high to volunteer running our tipping comp at work, for ease of scoring it has been decided to use the NRL's official tipping as a base for the contest, however, their rules state:

6. NRL CLASSIC TIPPING
18. To play NRL Classic Tipping, Eligible Entrants must pick ("Tip"), by Round, for all matches of: the 2020 Telstra Premiership (including the Finals Series), the three 2020 State of Origin matches, and the 2020 Holden Women’s Premiership, within the timeframes set out on the website (tipping.nrl.com)

The way that reads to me suggests that we'll have to tip the womens comp as well. Does anyone know if thats the case? Nothing against the WNRL, just trying to keep things basic and simple.

I've had my hand thrust high to volunteer running our tipping comp at work, for ease of scoring it has been decided to use the NRL's official tipping as a base for the contest, however, their rules state:

The way that reads to me suggests that we'll have to tip the womens comp as well. Does anyone know if thats the case? Nothing against the WNRL, just trying to keep things basic and simple.

It seems that way from what I've read. Actually a smart move of them to include the WNRL for PR I reckon... But I prefer just straight out NRL as a tipping comp. Like you, nothing against WNRL...

OGC.e9a0d32429effbda532fb89cac2f9413

Latest posts